Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Motive Fail tantrum or whining

by Nukael Posted 21st Jun 2012 at 4:51 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2014 at 5:00 PM by Nukael

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 4:58 PM
That always irritated me too!

Thanks for this
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 7:56 PM
If this stops that godawful thing where they clutch their stomachs and groan loudly like idiots when they're hungry, you'll be my friend for life - I spent ages trying to figure out how to get them to stop doing that, and couldn't work out what script it was coming from. And even if it doesn't stop that particular animation, this will be very useful, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 8:19 PM
With this installed, will my sims immediately go to the kitchen and eat, or go to the bathroom and pee, etc.?

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 12:41 AM
You are my HERO
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 1:30 AM
Yes, I was tired of it, too.
Thanx.
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 6:08 AM
EsmeraldaF: this is exactly what it does! I too couldn't find which script it was coming from, so I just replaced the CLIP files with idle one frame animations.

zigersimmer: Only if the game or you would tell them to. This isn't a scripting mod so doesn't change behavior in any way, it only stops them from complaining in a loud and obnoxious manner.

Also: PLEASE REDOWNLOAD. I forgot to add two overrides (see the information for more info).
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 3:54 PM
This one is going straight to my downloads folder.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 8:47 PM
OMG Thank you!!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 8:51 PM
@fway - Wrong folder, lol..

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 12:47 PM
I also hate these annoying animation, my sim's time is wasted because of this. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 2:06 PM
Thanks! At least now my sims don't seem so dumb!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 5:18 PM
OMG it's awesome!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 3:53 AM
Thank you! It was so annoying how my sims would whine over peeing, eating, sleeping, etc.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 10:18 AM
This was highly needed - thank you so much!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 8:50 AM
Life (such as it is!) is much better now! Some of us prefer to drive our sims mercilessly w/o the added time killer of watching the ensuing frolics that were tantrums! Thanks for letting me use that past tense! Hoorah, I say!! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 2:12 PM
I'm downloading this so I don't have to listen to unplayable sims complain when I'm out on the town. Oh that bugs me. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 3:26 AM
Awesome! Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 9:10 PM
Oh Awesome. I'm so sick of yelling at the computer each time they bitch over this petty crap that they can easily do themselves. Thanks a million!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 12:38 AM
This is real anoying. Thanks !
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 1:05 AM
Wow that sounds great does it remove the annoying animation too, if some sim standing in the way? I hate it, because this happen so often and they scream so loud!^^'' So if your mod do this too, it would be very great and perfect!!! x)
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 5:36 AM
Hey Nukael,

I love this mod. Thank you very much. Your mod helps me enjoy the game so much more.

I am wondering. There is another behavior by Sims that I'd like to take out.
I noticed when Sims are blocked on their way to do something such as sitting on a dinning table and when it happens there is already someone sitting there, for example,
they get pissed and say something that I find to be extremely irritating.

I don't know what they are saying but it usually ends with "...huh!?". I can take it when females do it but when the males do this. It's very hard for me to take it.

Do you know if there is a mod to tinker on this Sim behavior?

Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 1:23 PM
Are you talking about the Fail Route tantrum? There's already a mod for that although I don't know if the one on this site still works.

This space intentionally left blank...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 5:38 AM
Will you be updating this mod for patch 1.38?
Field Researcher
#25 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 7:09 AM
I've noticed that this stops standing complaints handily, but that sims that are sitting down still complain. I still love it, though!
Page 1 of 3