Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set

by sailfindragon Posted 25th Jun 2012 at 9:48 AM - Updated 29th Jun 2012 at 4:50 PM by sailfindragon

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 9:53 AM
Nice Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 10:05 AM
Nice Colors!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 3:47 PM
Well done. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 7:21 PM
These look great!!! Thank you!

Can I request some more muted naturals, maybe!? (Color not quite so bold, and in natural hues...?) Please! and Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 9:44 PM Last edited by sailfindragon : 25th Jun 2012 at 11:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by jbeach34
These look great!!! Thank you!

Can I request some more muted naturals, maybe!? (Color not quite so bold, and in natural hues...?) Please! and Thank you!

Thank you and I will put it on the list of to-do's.

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 1:19 AM
Oh, I like these, very good!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 6:57 AM
I love these! They look like something I'd actually want in my bathroom in real life (not that I get any choice; I live in a rented flat and my landlord clearly has strange taste in bathroom decoration - that or the stuff he bought for here was on offer or something! :-)

I'd love to see these in black and white, with a white wall, if you ever have a chance and don't mind making and sharing them! :-) And maybe also in just white?

Thanks for sharing these, they'll certainly get used in my game :-)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
I love these! They look like something I'd actually want in my bathroom in real life (not that I get any choice; I live in a rented flat and my landlord clearly has strange taste in bathroom decoration - that or the stuff he bought for here was on offer or something! :-)

I'd love to see these in black and white, with a white wall, if you ever have a chance and don't mind making and sharing them! :-) And maybe also in just white?

Thanks for sharing these, they'll certainly get used in my game :-)

LOL, why thank you.
Another member has requested muted colors, so while I am at it. I will make a black & white tile.

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 9:36 AM
They are really good ! Since you said you were open to suggestions, I think it would be good to have "lighter" versions were the tiles stay the same, but the "painted" part of the wall is white, or a lighter version of the colour of the tiles. Thanks for your work !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by speressa
They are really good ! Since you said you were open to suggestions, I think it would be good to have "lighter" versions were the tiles stay the same, but the "painted" part of the wall is white, or a lighter version of the colour of the tiles. Thanks for your work !

Working on the additions at the moment, so will add your suggestions too. Thank you.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 3:08 PM
Those are just super! Here's a suggestion, it would be nice if there were some matching full wall tiles for around shower stalls. Thanks for these.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TnyLdOn
Those are just super! Here's a suggestion, it would be nice if there were some matching full wall tiles for around shower stalls. Thanks for these.

That is a great idea.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 11:28 AM
I am truly in love with your work...it's like you plucked them right out of my mind...lol!!!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#15 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 9:32 PM
Your colors are always the very best, thanks for sharing. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 1:30 AM
thank you