Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Laserai's UK Lee Jeans - Alpha Line

by MistressKasumi Posted 15th Jul 2012 at 12:25 AM
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 3:11 AM
I think the Jeans are very nice, and I also think to have a goal or project you want to reach is great. ( keep at it ) I do not use warlokk body shape, I have the HourGlass or known as HG body shape with some of my sims. Thanks for your work and sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 11:52 PM
Hmm, I can understand that. Warlokk has been sort of inactive lately or so I have heard. Personally I have never met the person but would like to. So I may take your hint and utilize some other body shapes as well. Using the hourglass shape would make a fine addition to my current set. I have only made use of 1-2 different body sizes at maximum though I intend to expand to include more. I will put the HG line on the roster for production on my next release. Thanks for your input and sorry for late reply. Laserai out.