Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boston Patio Dining Set

by sailfindragon Posted 14th Jul 2012 at 11:35 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 1:53 AM
Wow! This is TS2? The quality looks like TS3, but that's a good thing! It's beautifully meshed! Its so pretty too, thank you!!
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 6:01 AM
I'm a little curious about this too. Totally looks like TS3. If it is, it got miscategorized. If not, wow!

goderguy
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 6:12 AM
Fantastic job! This looks really good. I haven't downloaded custom content yet but I think I might just have to start.
Inventor
#5 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 6:25 AM
O my God...this is perfection. From design to wood textures everything in this creation is wonderful. Thank you for this wonderful sharing.

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 11:05 AM
Definitely Sims 2. Thank you all

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 1:25 PM
This is beautifully done with amazing meshes and attention to detail. Very well done and thanks for sharing it with us. Btw, the fence in the picture, is that a maxi one or cc? It looks great with the wood texutre matching ther chairs.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wunderkind
This is beautifully done with amazing meshes and attention to detail. Very well done and thanks for sharing it with us. Btw, the fence in the picture, is that a maxi one or cc? It looks great with the wood texutre matching ther chairs.

Thank you so much. The fence in the screenshot is my Ashbourne Fence & Gate set, which you can find here at MTS.

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 2:46 PM
So very lovely! I actually have your fence & gate set in my game, in addition to several of your floors! You mesh very well!! I hope you keep it up because I really love your creations!!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 10:50 PM
What a gorgeous set! Thanks for making it for Sims 2.... and for sharing! .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 8:39 AM
Very nice! Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 10:54 AM
Thankyou so much for this, exactly what I needed. Lovely to see awesome things still coming for the sims 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 3:44 PM
Just out of curiosity, are you going to add the patio umbrella as an addendum to this set? I noticed you made sort of the same set for TS3...and that one had a lovely umbrella! No worries if not...just curious!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 4:03 PM
What a nice, quality-looking dining set. Love having more outdoor items for my game. Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by neonhorn22
Just out of curiosity, are you going to add the patio umbrella as an addendum to this set? I noticed you made sort of the same set for TS3...and that one had a lovely umbrella! No worries if not...just curious!!

The umbrella pictured in the Sims 3 version is from one the World Adventures expansion pack. But if I get time, I may make something along the same lines for the Sims 2.

Banned
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 7:22 AM
I'm in love with it! Thanks! :-)
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 10:23 AM
Default hello
please ,can someone tell me if this items works with windows 7 ??
thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by greeanforever
please ,can someone tell me if this items works with windows 7 ??
thank you

What does Windows 7 have to do with installing custom content?

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 6:54 AM
Oh wow I like this furniture set and the fact it's low poly too :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 1:38 AM
This is fantastic, thanks! I absolutely love it.

- Sheldrake :3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 11:18 PM
This is very nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 8:34 PM
TS2 doesn't have ANY dining sets! I love this! This is awesome! Your awesome! X3 Sorry, I just hated the original outdoor tables
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 1:11 AM
Very nice with clean lines. Thanks!
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 9:59 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 2:54 PM
Thank you is awesome set
Page 1 of 2