Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

True Blood Sims: Nora Gainsborough

by fanseelamb Posted 16th Jul 2012 at 5:19 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2013 at 5:45 AM by fanseelamb : changing thumbnail

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 6:13 PM
I love Lucy Griffiths. Is she in the new season? (Must be, seeing as I haven't seen her before :P)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 6:43 PM
Yeah she's new in Season 5. I'd never heard of Lucy Griffiths before, but she's great as Nora! I actually simmed her right after seeing the first episode of the season - she made quite an impression in that one.
Bowties are cool.
#4 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 10:39 PM
Eee, she is amazing! So cute and gorgeous, just like all of your sims.
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Yeah she's new in Season 5. I'd never heard of Lucy Griffiths before, but she's great as Nora! I actually simmed her right after seeing the first episode of the season - she made quite an impression in that one.

She's an english actress and she was in one of my favourite shows; the BBC's version of Robin Hood. So I've known about her for years. Seeing this download made me go and rewatch that first episode actually, haha.
Captain Louie
#6 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 11:08 PM
Oh, Nora. I don't know if I like you yet or not...but DAMN, Fansee, what a replica! :D
Demon Sheep
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 5:37 PM
Aww, thanks for the sweet comments, guys! They're very encouraging.

QBUILDERZ: I definitely like her so far. Who knows where they'll take the character, but she'll probably remain episode-501 Nora in my game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 10:16 PM
I was hoping you'd share her when I saw your Nouk hair preview, thank you fanseelamb!

(I hope you'll change your mind on Alcide Herveaux )
Demon Sheep
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 10:54 PM
Cynnix: Ooh, well you're lucky some other folks asked for her then - I basically only share sims when people ask for them, so if you like what you see you gotta speak up! As for Alcide.... I'm still not too fond of him, but I did change my mind about Eric in a major way so you never know.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 7:55 AM
Here's another Robin Hood viewer, so I've known Lucy Griffiths for a while now. I was pleasantly surprised when she showed up in True Blood, and now I'm really glad she shows up here. Thank you, fansee!

(And as for Alcide... How can you not love the gruff, usually half-naked man? He doesn't really have to do or say anything. Just walking around a bit, half-naked, that's enough. *lol*)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 7:36 PM Last edited by Sabrielle : 19th Jul 2012 at 10:25 PM.
Basically what DutchXfan said. How can you not love Alcide?! </3
Demon Sheep
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 8:21 PM
I don't understand how you can love Alcide. He's got no personality! Aside from being mad and growly all the time, that is.
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
I don't understand how you can love Alcide. He's got no personality! Aside from being mad and growly all the time, that is.

He's tall, muscly and he has his shirt off a lot. That's all I need.
Captain Louie
#14 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 6:00 AM
I like Alcide because I pity him. His wife is batcrap and his love is a stupid girl who likes to gallivant with soops (sups? Supernaturals.) He just seemed like he needed someone on his side, so...I volunteered. :P
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 4:31 AM
Your minimal CC sims are always a treat to see. You got the bump on her nose.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 7:48 PM
I don't watch True Blood, but I love this Sim! Do you have a recommended Zodiac sign or set of personality points for her?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 9:02 PM
lorinsv60: These are Nora's personality points in my game.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 9:32 PM
Thanks! (And for the aspiration too!)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 7:42 AM
I like your Nora! Thank you very much!
I'm waiting for Tara! LOL

I don't know if that's permitted but here it goes. Oopsie made a wonderful Alcide, it can be downloaded here: http://thesimscafe.top-me.com/t1789-oopsie-s-alcide (not MTS link)
Demon Sheep
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 4:39 PM
Thanks for the link, SimCeleste. I'm sure some folks will appreciate that. .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 12:33 PM
Thanks for Nora -she's my favourite new character in season 5 You're so good at making replicas of characters :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 8:09 PM
Thank you so much!!! Love it! Works great !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 6:58 AM
Great Sim, love her!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 4:35 PM
She is one of my favorite sims! I soon as I put her in my game I fell in love. Now, whenever I load Sims 2 onto a new computer I make sure to install her. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 8:36 PM
I love her! But I guess I will have to wait to use her till I get my PC games in for Sims 2. It just isn't working with the Mac version. Oh well!
Page 1 of 2