Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Well Rounded Sims Female Adult - New sportswear - Recolour

by rotes_zebra Posted 18th Aug 2012 at 11:08 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 6:21 PM
I love this shape, although I will admit that I abandoned it when I couldn't find enough meshes for clothes for it. This is a nice workout outfit that you added. I like it better than the ones that came with the shape. Thank you so much and I hope you'll do more for the WRS.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I love this shape, although I will admit that I abandoned it when I couldn't find enough meshes for clothes for it. This is a nice workout outfit that you added. I like it better than the ones that came with the shape. Thank you so much and I hope you'll do more for the WRS.

actually I'm already working on doing more clothes for the wellrounded sim shape - but it could take a little while though... :-)

oh, and I forgot to thank you for your nice comment, so thank you :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 2:47 AM
Thanks! I also couldn't find enough clothes for this mesh. =D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 4:25 PM
More yay! I love it!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 9:09 PM
Thank you for these. I truly appreciate all of your recolours of this awesome mesh!