Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 3 In-Game Icons

by nikel23 Posted 28th Jul 2012 at 11:57 AM - Updated 28th Jul 2012 at 2:56 PM by nikel23 : fixing link

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 4:01 PM
Just when I needed these! Thanks a lot! =D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 7:21 PM
This will be useful for pictures I post and it'll be easier than constantly copying and pasting from a website (in case they didn't clean up the icon very well)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 7:58 PM
What super idea..Cool...very cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 4:30 AM
I'm not asking this to be rude (in case it sounds that way), I'm genuinely curious: What is the purpose of this? Why would people need the icons?
(Since I don't make mods or post pictures like Luckk mentioned, I don't know why other people might need them)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mymirror
I'm not asking this to be rude (in case it sounds that way), I'm genuinely curious: What is the purpose of this? Why would people need the icons?
(Since I don't make mods or post pictures like Luckk mentioned, I don't know why other people might need them)

I was wondering too
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mymirror

Nothing. I only uploaded them so you don't need to extract or find them somewhere else.

You can do anything with those images. Decorating your documents, using them as icons, etc. It's not a hack or mod; it's a mere set of icons used in TS3. Personally, I like the icons that appear in the game, and I also think icons can be used to represent some topics or headings which are usually used in The Sims Wiki as well.
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
Nothing. I only uploaded them so you don't need to extract or find them somewhere else.

You can do anything with those images. Decorating your documents, using them as icons, etc. It's not a hack or mod; it's a mere set of icons used in TS3. Personally, I like the icons that appear in the game, and I also think icons can be used to represent some topics or headings which are usually used in The Sims Wiki as well.

Okay, thanks for answering. That does make sense.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 5:36 PM
Great download! Now I will make my desktop look like the game too.
I'm becoming a sims soon. I only need my plumbob ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 1:47 PM
it's very nice!!
thanks a lot!! :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th May 2014 at 6:49 AM
is it possible to use these as collection icons?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 3:07 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 8:48 AM
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 1:49 AM
The links you provided for the other Ep icons are down or incomplete. Do you know where can I find the rest?