Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 3:11 AM
This wasn't something I expected:

He was actually trying to sit down the same time she hugged her son.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 1:08 AM

Oh no! She's about to spill the eggs!

A cousin's love goes straight to the bone.

She just can't get around the "no reading at the table" rule.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 3:15 AM
Effelenn That´s lol-tastic!
Instructor
#29 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 11:11 AM
Welcome, everybody, to episode one of 'Sims Pull the Most Ridiculous Faces Whilst Eating Pizza'!

Call me Abi if you want, it's easier to type than my username!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 1:14 AM
MMAA - That's not so bad. I've had sims' hands pass through worse places than I'm willing to publicly post pictures of. :P

Flarz - Thank you and hello! I remember you (and a few others) from the last bloopers thread.

BY THE WAY, there is a thread on MTS specifically for funny facial expressions. Just thought I'd share that information.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 3:40 PM

A glitch, but I still think it looks pretty cool...!
Instructor
#32 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 4:17 PM

HURRH? BRWAINS!!

This little guy was the catalyst of my zombie breakout (mod here) Isn't he sweet?
Field Researcher
#33 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 12:46 AM Last edited by Peace : 27th Aug 2012 at 1:30 AM.
I used the "snapobjectstogrid" cheat and this is what i ended with. Yes thats the image of the sims house on the rug.

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Forum Resident
#34 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 9:30 PM
My legacy heir, Sesame spice. Duckface.

Lab Assistant
#35 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 10:01 PM
Poor Cynthia Kim must be losing her vision in her old age. Here she is chatting with her daughter-in-law over a drink:

"So, I went on a shopping spree today. Don't you love my new outfit? I got a new formal dress, too." (True story, actually.)
"Oh, yes! I don't even need to see it to know that you bought something nice."
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 10:06 PM
MMAA: It kind of looks like the old man if pilfering her pocket, too. *shrugs*
Field Researcher
#37 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Effelenn
MMAA - That's not so bad. I've had sims' hands pass through worse places than I'm willing to publicly post pictures of. :P

Flarz - Thank you and hello! I remember you (and a few others) from the last bloopers thread.

BY THE WAY, there is a thread on MTS specifically for funny facial expressions. Just thought I'd share that information.

Gidday Effelenn I love the glitches and bugs. Lets see what i got..hmm?

FAIL!

Mad Poster
#38 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 6:22 PM
When you have Pescado's clothing tool, age up elders ONE AT A TIME or there will be a mix-up:

John Mole and wife Lisa wound up trading body meshes...I could only put him in female clothes!

I backed out without saving!

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Field Researcher
#39 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 3:16 PM
AlexandraSpears lol lol lol
Mad Poster
#40 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 5:00 AM

"Why, oh why, is there a lawn flamingo?"
"Because one of the brothers in the old days was a douchebag and one of the girls he dated caught on, but had a sense of humor. C'mon, kick the flamingo! It's a tradition."
(The old days. Wow. The children of the principals in this bit of history are doing their college prep and studying for their SATs about now.)

Jan Copur doesn't beat around the bush when Guy Gergis asks her what she wants. He likes that in a woman.

"Let me get this straight - there's a girl dressed in lacy undies going downstairs ahead of him, and he's complaining?"
"Routing fits move in mysterious ways, dude."

"Ow! What'd you do that for?"
"My cow head! I know you hid it! You better give it back or I'll, I'll -"
"You'll what? Hog our piano? Burp in our faces? Flirt with our boyfriends? Poke us for no good reason? Whine that you can't get at our sprinklers to set them off? Hit us with waterballoons? You haven't got anything left to threaten us with, Katelyn - you've done it all and we've survived. Anyway, I didn't take you stupid cow head!"
"Then you know who did! You're senior girl - it's your responsibility!"
"Hey, you go taking bubble baths in other people's houses without asking permission, you can't make them responsible for what you lose."

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 6:09 AM

"You know, my night's kind of quiet, do you want to go out or som-"
"OH GOD NO."

Note Britt nodding his head in approval.

Magical floating pillows are magical.

Casper seems a bit concerned about the cleanliness of the pan, before it goes into the oven.

A fight broke out in the middle of a restaurant while Phillippa and her boyfriend were on a date. Everyone was watching, except for Vasyl. I have no idea what Vasyl is doing, really.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 4:20 AM
More entries in the Annals of Inappropriate Behavior:

It doesn't even cross George's mind that his housemate will mind that he's wearing underwear to greet his housemate's underage little sister when she visits in the middle of the night.

The streaker tries to horn in on the girl-on-girl action in the study hall at Tri-Var House.

Daisy Wheels doggedly keeps exercising, ignoring the llama-on-cow violence in her living room. Hey, that coach is scary!

"Naomi, why don't you go pay attention to your guests?"
"Don't worry, they'll be here in a minute."
"Get. Out. Not you, Joe!"

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#43 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 5:36 AM

"You look silly with that costume on."
"I just got back from work, Estelle. What were you expecting?"
"You need to take it off. Right now."
"Well, excu-....OHHH."

AWKWARD.

(This picture was almost impossible to aim correctly, considering I don't have censor blurs in my game, and anatomically correct skins. And Crammyboy's hack.)

That looks incredibly painful.

Creepy toddler is creepy.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 11:17 PM
Peni Griffin! I know who stole your evil mascot's cow head:

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Flarz
Gidday Effelenn I love the glitches and bugs. Lets see what i got..hmm?

FAIL!

I can't resist. Where did you get those sims?
Mad Poster
#46 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 6:12 PM
I believe Flarz rolls, er, makes his own.

Lily, proprietress of Lily's House of Transformation, was in a hot tub that got struck by lightning on Skylar Todd's previous outing today, but here she is, scorched and a bit in need of a makeover and new duds herself, ringing up his purchase. This is one dedicated business owner!

Um...Honey? I understand that you're glad it was so easy to make Dominic fall back in love with you as soon as you arrived on campus, but do you really think thumping your chest like a gorilla is the best way to express your triumph?

Vidcund Neugierig, THAT IS NOT APPROPRIATE! I'm glad you think Alta Mira's cute, but sheesh!

Grimnir LeStrange tries desperately to learn to smustle without attracting anyone's attention.

Scholar
#47 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 11:46 AM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 8th Sep 2012 at 12:10 PM.
Cobol Curious is so tidy he even farts cleaning bubbles.

This was the point in Difficult's pregnancy that I decided she needed to have her baby as soon as possible. Grimuara, Howitzer, Tessa, and Freya had invited the main Subject household over and, in true Subject fashion, everyone stayed outside gossiping and playing slaphands marathons. Since Difficult was very pregnant at the time, she kept having to go inside to eat and use the bathroom, and, without fail, her husband Gozer would always break away from whatever he was doing to follow her. She didn't seem to mind Gozer's hoverbot routine, but her total lack of privacy was starting to bother me

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#48 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 5:34 AM
EliDawn Well here is Lady Vicious: http://mambacity.rx22.ru/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=17
and devilish Zagga her boyfriend lol: http://mambacity.rx22.ru/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=565
Have fun :-D
Peni Griffin Yesss, both guy´s were made by me :-D
P.s. Your pics make me giggle.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 9:45 AM
Gotta love those canopy beds!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 7:39 PM
Smelly vacation townie steals drinks from unsuspecting Sims. D:

|| Tumblr ||
Page 2 of 103