Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

British House (No cc)

by luckyoyo Posted 12th Aug 2012 at 4:27 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2014 at 11:13 PM by luckyoyo

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 5:29 PM
Nice work! Very British looking. I should know, I live here.
I like how you also included the pebbledashing around the upstairs bedroom window. Nice touch.
The living room seems a little bland though. Could have perhaps done with a little splash of a complimentary colour.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 7:50 PM
Definitely looks british, although we don't often get the weather for a pool Not so sure on the britishness of the kitchen design though. Very suburban looking.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 8:40 PM
Again that's a very fine lot made with big love to detail! Especially the boy's room is simply great, and the kitchen is really extraordinary! It's a must-have for my collection!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 12:43 AM
Thank you to everyone for your comments and feedback I appreciate it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 11:43 AM
Been looking for a house like this for a while, I really appreciate you taking the time to make it. I hope you keep making houses, this is a must download Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 12:37 PM
Ah a Brit build, the pool at the back, my sims may block that in for favour of a trampoline and other garden bits, when Seasons comes my poor sims won't get to use the pool as being typical Brits, it rains alot lol xx
I am gonna enjoy this house though
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 3:31 PM
thank you very much
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 7:01 AM
I couldn't believe it looking at this exterior, how you have SOOO captured the British suburban look, but OMG! The sim's who previously lived here must be some eccentric dudes to have their house decorated in this way, LOL, especially that funky kitchen, WOW :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 5:57 PM
I love both of these houses you've shared! The exterior on this one is really nice, definitely has a different feel to the american surburbia that is sunset valley
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 8:50 AM
I also love the pebble dash! it is the only thing that truly makes a Brit house, i do think having a pool was a bit too optimistic for us UK folk, sadly we see very little sun lol Lovely creation, cant wait to see more.
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 4:53 PM
Love this house, it's like looking at a sim version of mine, well apart from the only pool at mine is a paddling pool!

Sadly I don't have showtime though so will have to bookmark it for download once I can finally afford showtime!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 9:19 PM
Great house, VERY British. Apart from the pool! No-one here has a pool unless it's indoors =P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:23 AM
Wow it looks like my mums house!!!
Yeah... I live in England

Yeh except for the pool... but we have a pond so similar
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 4:59 PM
Correction, British houses don't have pools. We don't need them, we have rain xD