Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Home Sweet Home-No.2

by allison731 Posted 1st Aug 2012 at 3:09 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2012 at 7:20 AM by allison731

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 3:35 PM
Wow, these are adorable and fit together so well! What a great way to set up sections of a neighborhood, they look so real! Have you ever considered making some run-down ones too? Your landscapes are amazing!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 4:46 PM
Lovely houses. that really look like they belong together too!
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 2:34 AM
lorinsv60, karen lorraine ...thank you both for your wonderful comments.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 10:17 AM
Another Great one! These are just lovely! Thanks!
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 11:25 PM
TotallySimsCrazy...enjoy playing and have a nice time with sims.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 11:09 AM
I have just downloaded this as well as home sweet home 1 and I am having a problem with it freezing and the game crashing no more than 30 seconds after the lots load. Any ideas? I have no idea where to start. I have all the expansion packs and most of the stuff packs.
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smmnc3000
I have just downloaded this as well as home sweet home 1 and I am having a problem with it freezing and the game crashing no more than 30 seconds after the lots load. Any ideas? I have no idea where to start. I have all the expansion packs and most of the stuff packs.

You must have ALL ep's and stuff packs. Maybe I did not use in first lot items from some stuff pack what you have not in your game. Try install this lot through maxis installer, if through this you can not install lot that means that you have not SP in your game what is required for this lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 3:26 PM
Thanks, just what I need for my new neighbourhood!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 3:26 PM
Thanks, just what I need for my new neighbourhood!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 7:56 PM
Love these homes, thank you very much!