Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Doylegirl's Family portrait pose pack

by Doylegirl Posted 9th Aug 2012 at 8:01 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 4:50 AM
Hey Dolyle,
It is Jonathan - The Loave Family Legacy.
Thank you so much for making these poses Doyle.

Best regards,

Jonathan
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 9:04 AM
WHOOOOO!!!!! I know you can't see me, but I'm doing a little dance.. on the inside :P
Thank you SOOO much for these! I've been wanting a GOOD family portrait pose for a long time, and these are PERFECT!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 9:51 PM
Thankyouuu soooooooo much!! This is perfect perfect perfect! I am soooo happpy thanks thanks thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 3:33 AM
Looooks Amazinnnggg
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 4:38 PM
Thank you so much!
family pose packs are still so rare I think. Yours is super cute and I love to take photos of my sims3 families with it. <3

Thanks again. *bows*
Scholar
#7 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pandada
Thank you so much!
family pose packs are still so rare I think. Yours is super cute and I love to take photos of my sims3 families with it. <3

Thanks again. *bows*

They are really rare I guess It is hard for me and it is hard for everyone to look

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 12:49 AM
Go Della :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 9:58 PM
This is adorable! I've been needing this badly
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 8:26 PM
umm, i know this might be a really stupid question, but how do you use them?
thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 10:09 PM
These are so cute! Question, though, I haven't used them yet and I was wondering how you can make multiple sims pose at the same time? do you select a certain pose for each individual sim or? Sorry if it's a stupid question haha.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 2:40 AM
Yes, you have each sim select their own pose, then you can move them around using the move object cheats, or the One More Slot Please mod to help sit them at the right levels. You'll get it figured out pretty quickly.
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 12:47 AM
These don't seem to work. They don't show up on the list as they should, and trust me I know how to install these sorts of things. I even tried doing the poses by name but they don't work. Its as though there is something wrong with the file. Could you check it out and try to fix it?
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 5:12 AM
How do you get the toddlers to sit on the couch? Moveobjects only lets me put them on the floor, and if I try to put them on the couch with mom, they're still sitting on the floor inside the couch. I really really want to use these!!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 9:11 PM
You need to install the "One More Slot Please" mod. Just search for it, or its abbreviation "OMSP". I haven't even been able to use these poses in-game, they don't show up in the pose player list. It's very frustrating.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 10:46 AM
My problem is they are the "only poses" that I have in thepose player lists. Perhaps a patch update?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 5:03 AM
Yes!! Something for Father-Son! x3 Thanks, I needed something like this! :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 3:07 PM
Um how do you get the toddler in the father's arms with the standing up pose? When I try to get the toddler to pose, I get "No Interactions Availible".
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittymaniac12345
umm, i know this might be a really stupid question, but how do you use them?
thanks

You need Pose Player to be able to use these. You can find that here . Then you install any pose packs you want Then you buy the item in Sort By Function>Decor>Misc. It only costs 1 buck. Hope this this helped!

-supermoose
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th May 2014 at 9:25 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 2:42 AM
hey. i have recently downloaded this pose. And i installed them the right way and everything but everytime i pose my sims its a different pose. can you please fix it or double chek it urself.