Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom Hearts Eyes (Defaults and Contacts)

by Sarah3120 Posted 5th Aug 2012 at 2:26 PM

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 3:12 PM
Perfect! ♥
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 3:30 PM
I may give these to my fairies. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 4:54 PM
Thanks!!!!!! =D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 5:16 PM
Interesting eyes, I like them. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 5:21 PM
THey look good thanks, I'll try them out!...well, my sims will
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 5:54 PM
Very impressive, I'm wondering where you got the Sora and Kairi hair from?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 6:55 PM
Thank you all for your lovely comments! ^^

@Formalhaut: Thank you! =) I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I just drew the hair onto Kairi and Sora with Gimp, because I didn't find a matching hairstyle. =( I'm planning to make Sora, Kairi and Riku's hairstyle though, but first I have to learn meshing and co, so it will take a while.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 7:20 PM
Thank you! These are fantastic!♥
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 9:17 PM
These look lovely - they would be great for fairies and other ethereal characters.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 11:09 PM
I can't wait to use them! Thanks so much! The whole neighborhood is going to look much better!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 11:28 PM
I'm sorry to dissapoint you,but the eyes aren't exactly KH like.
They're supposed to look like this:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/...rystal/riku.jpg
http://itani15.files.wordpress.com/...igh_i_sora9.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/...os/Sorakh29.jpg
http://generalstab.net/kingdom-hear...eep-aqua-14.jpg

I'll use them anyway.Since I noticed,you put ALOT of work into it.So congrats.I realy like them.Even tough,they are not 100% KH like!
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarah3120
Thank you all for your lovely comments! ^^

@Formalhaut: Thank you! =) I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I just drew the hair onto Kairi and Sora with Gimp, because I didn't find a matching hairstyle. =( I'm planning to make Sora, Kairi and Riku's hairstyle though, but first I have to learn meshing and co, so it will take a while.

Oh please do! I've been scouring the web for downloads of their hair, plus, the link of the download on PeggyZOne won't work for me.

Either way, I'm going to be renewing my whole game so I can have this in there. ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 2:33 AM
Oh My God! Let Me Love You <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 6:11 PM
Wow, thank you for your kind comments and feedback! =)

@Rxygirl: PeggyZone doesn't load on all browsers for some reason. While I can't access PeggyZone with Google Chrome, I don't have any problems to visit their site with Internet Explorer.
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 8:17 PM
There's another version of Riku's hair, and Sora's here:

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/201...ersions-by.html

:D
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 4:38 PM
Wow, thank you for your kind comments and feedback! =)

@Rxygirl: PeggyZone doesn't load on all browsers for some reason. While I can't access PeggyZone with Google Chrome, I don't have any problems to visit their site with Internet Explorer.

I'd try Intenet Explorer, but it's kind of out of it and keeps having the message "Internet Explorer is not responding. It will now shut down." or something like that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rxygirl
I'd try Intenet Explorer, but it's kind of out of it and keeps having the message "Internet Explorer is not responding. It will now shut down." or something like that.

Mmmm, that's strange. I've read that PeggyZone also works on Mozilla Firefox. Maybe you could try that browser. Anyway, sorry that I'm not much help to you. =(
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 7:41 PM
Mmmm, that's strange. I've read that PeggyZone also works on Mozilla Firefox. Maybe you could try that browser. Anyway, sorry that I'm not much help to you. =(

Lol, my computer would explode if I try any other browser but Chrome for now.

It's okay! I'll keep looking for hair~

Also, went in m game to make sure the mods were settled nicely, and you're eyes were so BEAUTIFUL!

I love them! ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 2:31 AM
Ridiculously Gorgeous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 3:40 PM
I use these for all my sims now. They're so cool and glow-y! Definitely my favorite, and I've tried a few.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 8:24 PM
These are pretty cool! They're the first really fantasy eyes that I've found as defaults. I have a fantasy world, so that's what I want.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 6:47 PM
Thank you I love kingdom heart <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 2:22 PM
Completely awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Apr 2013 at 12:30 AM
I am trying to get these default eye replacements but am having no luck! I've double checked that I have the Resource.cfg file inside my Mods folder and that the "Mods" and "Packages" folders are both capitalized correctly. I also double checked that I deleted the cache files but it's still not working. Is there any way you could help me? I really want these - they're perfect for what I need! Other custom content works fine for me. For example, I've gotten your contacts without a problem. It's the just the default replacements that seem to never work!
Page 1 of 2