Replies: 27 (Who?), Viewed: 8219 times.
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 9:29 PM Last edited by zorba2357 : 7th Jun 2021 at 9:42 PM.
The sim's name is "tester" . I originally used him to test cc. I noticed his photos take up 1/3 to 1/4 of the photos in the photo album. I seem to be having some problems posting and editing it keeps logging me in and out sorry for double post.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 14th Jun 2021 at 6:13 PM
simsample, thank you for helping me think this through. I decided to go ahead and delete all the "Tester" photos. I copied them all to a desktop folder and then save them to flash drive. I don't really miss them in the game. Started playing the sim again and taking new pictures anyhow! Trying not to take way too many. I sent him to magic town and he travelled there and back with no problems or glitches. I wonder if too many photos in photo album was the problem all along? I don't know for sure, but next time a sim becomes corrupt, their photo album will be the first thing to go. I miss the Newbies, they had to be eliminated. But maybe I could've saved them.
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#28 Old 14th Jun 2021 at 9:51 PM
Oh good, glad it worked and you are playing again!

PS Sim Sample started life as a testing sim in Sims 1, he was responsible for testing out the vacation lots I built and may have accidentally died a few times!

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Page 2 of 2