Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Slots for all Maxis Standing Stereos

by Sims99Fanatic Posted 31st Aug 2012 at 3:00 PM - Updated 12th Sep 2012 at 6:47 PM by Sims99Fanatic

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 3:31 PM
You're on a roll! These are fantastic, thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 7:09 PM
You are starting to be one of my favourite creators. One can never have too many slots! Thank you very much =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 8:17 PM
Finally, Finally! Thank you so much.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 9:36 PM
I like this project, good work!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 4:32 AM
Thanks for helping my sims act more like me, and cover every available surface.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 7:58 AM
Aha! More clutters like real life. Thank you! Now I can put CD decos on top of stereos with peace :D
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 7:27 PM Last edited by Simonut : 1st Sep 2012 at 8:57 PM.
Oh my goodness ! Sims99Fanatic, are you sure with all this "Clutter" that you are not turning into a Hoarder? And you want our Sims to join you, I need to get some space and air it is a bit too crowded in here.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 2:31 AM
Great idea. Another one of those "I didn't know I wanted it until I saw it, but now I realize it's something I've been wanting for a long time".
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 5:39 PM
Super confusing in the download area. I have all expansions, but I choose not to load free time. It makes my sims whistle a strange tune and just act out of character. So, I don't know which one to download. Any idea's?
Banned
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Sep 2012 at 8:57 PM
Simple, download all except the Freetime file.
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 5:16 PM
Just want to mention that while I like the idea, this download disabled Smustle in the game for all stereos, including the defaults, it was no longer available in the click menu until I deleted these CC stereos.
Banned
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 4:17 PM
I don't understand that, I only changed the slot data, nothing in the BHAVs. Perhaps something extra needs to be done to make stereo meshes function with other EPs such as with computers or refigerators, but I haven't seen anything online that would suggest you would need to do that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 1:32 AM
grasias estan muy buenos
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 3:13 PM
Looks quite useful, but none of the files seem to match my game configuration. I have nightlife and freetime, but not glamour life. Suggestions?
Banned
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wwgoose
Looks quite useful, but none of the files seem to match my game configuration. I have nightlife and freetime, but not glamour life. Suggestions?

So you download the base game, freetime and nightlife files.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 1:13 AM
Thanks I like putting deco's on stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 1:24 AM
Grata por Compartilhar, procurei muito! Otimo Tabalho
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th May 2014 at 3:06 AM
I love the idea of the slots, can you make one for the bedroom set, the makeup table with the mirror, it is the base game one. Please
Thanks, chilili