Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sliding bookcase " Hidden door " - Up to 27 deco slots + BONUS !!

by Lunararc Posted 20th Sep 2012 at 2:24 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2013 at 10:48 PM by Lunararc

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 58 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 4:16 PM
Wow! This was a great idea and it's a fantastic creation. A TREASURE !
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing set.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 4:24 PM
This is AWESOME
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 5:09 PM
Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!
I was looking for something like this since I started plaiyng sims!
Awesome!

and again, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 6:12 PM
Awww thanks finally a secret door Will go test it later, till now a thousand thanks my dear.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 6:24 PM
I agree, this is a wonderful idea and I find it Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing and creating this wonderful gem for our games. Yay!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 8:06 PM
Great! That's what I needed for my secret family vault :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 8:12 PM
O.M.G. That is brilliant, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 8:17 PM
Thanks. I will test it... loved the idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 8:27 PM
I request this back a while ago but no wanted to do it so i'm so happy you made the bookcase with the books as clutter. I think this is wonderful! I love you just for this set!
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 8:37 PM
Thanks guys, I'm glad that you love it

Knight Of The Moon
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 9:35 PM
awesome! great idea, great work. thank you for sharing your talent
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 10:47 PM
This is great - the sliding bookcase door in Supernatural is so big, it's not useful in small tombs or hallways. I have a question, though; is Showtime really required, or just the patch level?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 11:28 PM
DUDE! No wonder I haven't heard from you! This is really cool.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 11:57 PM Last edited by Lunararc : 21st Sep 2012 at 3:29 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tasselcat
This is great - the sliding bookcase door in Supernatural is so big, it's not useful in small tombs or hallways. I have a question, though; is Showtime really required, or just the patch level?

I think it will work only with showtime " The EP " not the patch cause I didn't test it with the base game or any other EP lower than showtime, If it works its with the base game it's great

Edit: It didn't require Showtime EP just the patch

Knight Of The Moon
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 2:25 AM
Congratulations! This is very neat! I don't have Showtime so I won't be downloading it, but it makes me happy to know it exists!

Edited: Crossed mental connection: I *do* have Showtime, I don't have *Supernatural*. Maybe this will be going in my game after all!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 2:31 AM
This is a wonderful work ! I can now hide my secret vampire coffin and/or prison
And I like the stackable "bonus books" too !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 10:34 AM
totally awesome thanks so much cant wait to play in game
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 2:22 PM
Just amazing - and diagonal, too! No wonder it took you a while! I am glad you didn't give up - thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 2:39 PM Last edited by EsmeraldaF : 21st Sep 2012 at 3:04 PM.
Very clever idea, nice work!

ETA: Just came back to confirm that it does work in Base Game only - I have a base game installation of TS3 on my laptop, patched up to date, and this item works beautifully there! So a patch at some point must have added the ability to use it without needing any expansions. Looks and works fantastic in game - great work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Very clever idea, nice work!

ETA: Just came back to confirm that it does work in Base Game only - I have a base game installation of TS3 on my laptop, patched up to date, and this item works beautifully there! So a patch at some point must have added the ability to use it without needing any expansions. Looks and works fantastic in game - great work!

Really thanks EsmeraldaF for testing it :lovestruc

Knight Of The Moon
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 3:59 PM Last edited by magical-bra : 21st Sep 2012 at 4:12 PM.
Wow!! And you worked on it for so long! Puts to shame all the people who knock something out in an afternoon and expect everyone to love it. This is simply amazing *bows at your feet*
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 5:56 PM
this is very awesome, indeed! but one question: is that random drop shadow supposed to be there once the bookshelf moves to the side, revealing the frame?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 6:26 PM
Sweetness! You just made my day!
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeeMyu
this is very awesome, indeed! but one question: is that random drop shadow supposed to be there once the bookshelf moves to the side, revealing the frame?

Yes cause the shadow is related to the arch door " frame " not the sliding bookcase it self If you look closer you will see the shadow at the same line of the wall not in front of it also it wont move with the bookcase see this animated picture HERE and thanks for your comment and all the other simmers ^_^

Knight Of The Moon
Page 1 of 4