Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*19th century Hairstyles*

by lidiqnata Posted 28th Sep 2012 at 2:39 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 4:18 PM
Perfect. owo Thank you. ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 8:55 PM
Beautiful as alway. I think the braid is my favourite, thankyou!
Banned
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 9:51 PM
Oh you are a mod now! Congrats! Love your bodyshop stuff as always!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 12:36 AM
These hairstyles are amazing. Thank you very much for this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 4:16 AM
I have no words for how awesome this is. Thank you so much. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 9:22 AM
lovely <3
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 5:18 PM
Beautiful set; I'm officially in love with that braid-and-bun. Thank you so much for sharing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 7:00 PM
Yay! More Lidiqnata stuff! <3 My period 'Hoods are screaming with joy because of your fine works. Keep it up, friend! *hugs*
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 9:31 PM
Ooh... pretty!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 12:38 PM
I was looking for something like those, thank you sooooo much! <3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 11:34 AM
What a fabulous collection. Now I know where to look when I'm ready to start my thematic neighborhood.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 12:05 PM
Your talent is unlimited. My favorite is regency/shawl but I like all of them. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 3:28 PM
Lovely as usual! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 1:11 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! So beautiful and exactly what my Regency and Victorian neighbourhoods needed! Much appreciated!!! xoxo
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 4:26 AM
Is there any way to convert these to Sims 3? that would be awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 8:16 PM
Thank you for all your beautiful thing. I know that now you´re doing victorian things but could you do some more thing about baroque and rococo. Some hair. Please, it will be great. Because you´re the only one who creates such a great things.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 8:07 PM
Hi! I absolutely love these 19th century and Rococo hair styles. Will you please be making them available for the Sims 3? Iv been looking all over for these styles but for sims 3!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shylaria
Hi! I absolutely love these 19th century and Rococo hair styles. Will you please be making them available for the Sims 3? Iv been looking all over for these styles but for sims 3!

I'm sorry,but i am not working in sims 3 area. I've given permission to all those who are willing to make them available for sims 3
Forum Resident
#20 Old 4th May 2013 at 8:47 PM
Is the regency hair with shawl available without shawl anywhere?
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 1:23 PM
Amazing hairstyles :lovestruc ! Can I download those outfits from somewhere?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 1:21 PM Last edited by ijustneedsomeeyes : 31st Oct 2013 at 6:36 PM. Reason: Over 9000 polycounts!?! WTF?!?
411 for anybody thinking this is a low poly download...the loose curls are over 9000 polycounts...9792, to be exact. Such a shame. :( It's still beautiful, though.

Before I decided to give hairs a chance, I was disappointed with wave after wave after wave of mediocre, flat and unimaginative hair. Because I was deluged with so many "nice tries", I developed a custom hair prejudice. But then today, I thought to myself, "That's not fair, ijustneedsomeeyes. How could you judge an entire category of custom content, just because the ones you didn't like happened to surface higher?" So I decided to search for hairs here, to see if there was something I actually wanted. Lo and behold, I then found your loose curls regency hairstyles. Thank you for this upload.

Update: Just went through WCIF?...my Downloads folder is like a refugee camp now.
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ijustneedsomeeyes
411 for anybody thinking this is a low poly download...the loose curls are over 9000 polycounts...9792, to be exact. Such a shame. It's still beautiful, though.

Hi and to the point - the curls and meshes in general are low poly. Nothing(i really mean not a mesh of these) is higher than 3,000polys in any case. I am very aware of that - these are not my first hairs,so i'm here to assure you - you're mistaking. If you have SimPE try checking it for yourself - these are what polycounts i've sated in the main post. Please,if you're not familiar with polys try looking for tutorials at the wiki - you'll see that i'm not wrong with calculating my hair mesh polycounts.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 2:23 PM Last edited by ijustneedsomeeyes : 30th Nov 2013 at 3:07 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
Hi and to the point - the curls and meshes in general are low poly. Nothing(i really mean not a mesh of these) is higher than 3,000polys in any case. I am very aware of that - these are not my first hairs,so i'm here to assure you - you're mistaking. If you have SimPE try checking it for yourself - these are what polycounts i've sated in the main post. Please,if you're not familiar with polys try looking for tutorials at the wiki - you'll see that i'm not wrong with calculating my hair mesh polycounts.

Just returned here after a long time and my SimPE says it is 9792. Of course, I checked with the Folder Scanner, so I could be wrong. I'll check the mesh directly instead.

Update: Alright, I checked only the mesh directly and it seems that I was mistaken, I do apologize. Apparently, the Folder Scanner seems to have done a weird thing where it added ALL the ages together to give the over 9000 number. *doh*

Well now...I also owe you a big thank you, lidiqnata. For now that I know that the Folder Scanner is stupid, I must take a visit to some other hair meshers...

(Update to checking other hairs: Newsea and Peggy are still "whoacount". Drat!)

I both apologize and thank you,
ijustneedsomeeyes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 6:11 PM
Oh come on, 34K downloads and only 600 "thank you"? Well, I'll thank you 30 thousand times for still uploading TS2 contents :)
Page 1 of 2