Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SÖMNIG Vampire Music Box

by NixNivis Posted 30th Sep 2012 at 3:34 AM - Updated 1st Oct 2012 at 6:41 PM by NixNivis

121 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 100 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:04 AM
This is just awesome! Love, love, love, love... and the spontaneously combusting made me laugh, it is genius.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:24 AM
This is awesome! Brilliant idea and it looks/sounds very well made too :-) Thank you for sharing! :-D
Theorist
#4 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:24 AM
This is absolutely brilliant, Nix! I got to test it out yesterday and I'm beyond amazed you were able to turn such a humble idea into this masterpiece. I cracked up when your little vampire burst into flames and then later was in awe that you made the lid animation open and close in time with the music. I tell you, I wanted to cheer with my sims when the music stopped. Instead I had to settle for making my husband come watch it -- I couldn't help it I wanted someone else to see the clever little music box you made!

I absolutely love it, well done.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:27 AM
LMAO! This is brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! My Alucard and Lestat are going to love this. x)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:29 AM
This is perhaps the most amazing piece of CC I've ever seen. The music, the vampire, the animations, the way sims watch and applaud, the motive boosts (and hits!).... and OMG THE FLAMES. You blow me away, NixNivis!

/me applauds wildly
Former Hamster
#7 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:32 AM
Finally! Now everyone can have this little piece of awesomeness in their game..well, as long as they have Nightlife (and the vampire bed, don't forget that!) they can.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 5:06 AM
Do I really need a vampire music box for my already way too full download folder? Maybe not. But do I WANT this adorable vampire music box? YES. *downloads* :D
Banned
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 5:50 AM
Great job! I saw this on leefish and loved it from the beginning.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 8:13 AM
Wow, thank you, everybody! I'm so glad you like it! I really had far too much fun making this and I'm very happy with how it came out. And I must admit, cruel vampire torturer that I am... I the bursting into flames still makes me giggle, too.
Scholar
#11 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 9:11 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 30th Sep 2012 at 4:06 PM.
This is SERIOUSLY THE COOLEST THING I HAVE SEEN TODAY & I spent the day at Disney! ~ok, I'm no where near Disney (IOW didn't go) but really this just goes beyond ANYTHING!!! Thank you so so much!! I had to show my husband this (he doesn't "get" sims) & he thought it was pretty awesome too, LOVED that the toy bursts into flames LOL. So one teeny question...if/when it does burst into flames, could it potentially set anything else off too? Like the fire alarm? Or anything else flammable & near by?

EDIT: hope I am not being rude, you've stated you had a lot of fun making this any chance you could have fun adding to this? IE-werewolf crate? witch's cauldran?
This really, truly is SPECTACULAR!! *if I spelt that wrong, my apologies, it looks weird to me*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 9:29 AM
Absolutely wonderful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 12:37 PM
That's fantastic! Bravo for the idea
Bowties are cool.
#14 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 12:57 PM
This is one of the awesomest thing ever! It's just adorable and brilliant in every single way. AMAZING job, NixNivis! :D
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 1:52 PM
Again, thank you! I'm thrilled you like it.

sweetbaby160, have no fear, the fire won't spread. It won't even consume the music box, so theoretically, you can have it burst into flames from 7 AM to 7 PM if you want to. (I say "theoretically," since the Sims take a motive hit when it happens - they'll be getting quite unhappy after a while.)

But I don't plan on creating anything else like this. This was a one-time thing for me.
Constant Contestant
#16 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 2:22 PM
Brilliant, I too have enjoyed watching this progress at Leefish Great to see it finished and available for download.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 3:22 PM
Lol This Is Great! :d
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 3:41 PM
This is one of the MOST awesomest things I have seen in a looooong time. Good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:09 PM
This is just so awesome I don't even know what to say. XD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:22 PM
I love it! Absolutely amazing!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#21 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 4:58 PM
Truly fabulous Nix. The whole object is really well made and all the little details really do make it special. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 5:25 PM
way cool, this is so awesome this will be perfect for halloween
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 6:47 PM
Again, thank you all! I'm so happy you like it. Heh, I don't think anything of mine has ever been called "awesome" this many times before.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 6:55 PM
I was going along, reading the description, thinking how cute and cool this object is... then I got to the daytime combustion part. Mind blown by the cleverness and creativity!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 6:58 PM
This is too funny. Awesome job!
Page 1 of 5