Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Country Charm - NoCC!

by TheDeadSim Posted 29th Oct 2012 at 2:04 AM - Updated 27th Jan 2013 at 3:04 PM by TheDeadSim

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 8:53 AM
Love it!!! especially the lake and Bridge I have a thing for good Landscaping and yours is awesome Good work Cam :D
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 11:00 AM
Absolutely love this, especially the kitchen and the bridges over the stream!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 11:27 AM
Impressive! Thanks!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 1:33 PM
Fabulous lot, now I'm going to have to figure out how you did that arched lattice.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 1:52 PM
Fantastic! So clever, I want to know how you did the wood beaming in the kitchen.
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 8:19 PM
I'm concerned about the wood beams in the kitchen and bathroom, did you test this lot? Did the Sims complain that they were in the way? If you could move the beams so they're in the counters and not in the space for the chairs, that might help
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jasperville
I'm concerned about the wood beams in the kitchen and bathroom, did you test this lot? Did the Sims complain that they were in the way? If you could move the beams so they're in the counters and not in the space for the chairs, that might help

Believe me, I have play tested this lot many times. Particularly the kitchen counter and had no issues. The only thing I noticed was that sims automatically use other tables first. Anyway, if people are somewhat unhappy with where that 1 beam is, simply remove it. I do test my lots and consider things like that before uploading.

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Alchemist
#9 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 8:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jasperville

As long as they dont complain that they're falling on them then I think they're safe!! Got to have a supporting beam for the top one, else that will fall down, any good builder would know that!

Looks fantastic TDS, and plenty of seating available for the 'sims' that complain!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Theorist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 4:37 PM
Nice roof lines, especially with the privacy windows peeking out like that.

I haven't tackled complicated roofs like that - yet. I get frustrated with the lack of interior space. Pitched roofs seem to have a mind of their own and are unpredictable. They refuse to bow to my straight lines and squares.
One of these days.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
Nice roof lines, especially with the privacy windows peeking out like that.

I haven't tackled complicated roofs like that - yet. I get frustrated with the lack of interior space. Pitched roofs seem to have a mind of their own and are unpredictable. They refuse to bow to my straight lines and squares.
One of these days.

I am more than happy to offer help so if you're ever in need of assistance swing me a message

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 10:41 AM
This house is Gorgeous. It flows so well. I'm downloading and taking notes. Wonderful job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 9:04 PM
This looks absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 5:10 PM
Hope beyond hope that my game likes this one!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th May 2017 at 7:43 PM
Thank you