Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simstuck: Homestuck Troll Horns for TS3

by simstuck Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 4:43 AM - Updated 15th Apr 2013 at 2:37 AM by simstuck

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 5:48 AM
Looks interesting! Thanks for the upload and making it into one complete download as well as individual.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 5:53 AM
The individual tumblr uploads drove me crazy...God, I love you so much. Let me pap your face.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 7:12 AM
OMG!!!!!!!! This. Is. AWESOME!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 8:12 AM
MoThErF***In mIrAcLeS

Any odds of us getting some kid shirts along with those zodiac shirts once they're uploaded? And Dirk shades (since Dave's shades can be 'close-enough' simulated by vanilla content)?

EDIT: Damn, LongLiveHarryPotter7, don't know if that's your timezone, mine, or the forum's, but you just missed posting at 4:13 by one minute... If you'd just waited...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 2:45 PM
Wow, I really think this is cool! I'd love to see a story with them in it. Looks like they'd have a really interesting one. Thanks for the upload!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 4:28 PM
so cool! thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 4:32 PM
Am not familiar with the characters but love the big variety of horns, nice one!
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OmegaX231
Any odds of us getting some kid shirts along with those zodiac shirts once they're uploaded? And Dirk shades (since Dave's shades can be 'close-enough' simulated by vanilla content)?

I wasn't able to manage the glasses due to my horrible meshing skills (and believe me, I've tried), but I've actually been working on some YA male t-shirts as a fun side-project. I already have John, Dave and all 12 trolls done but not uploaded yet and will probably move on to make Jake, Dirk, Roxy, Jane, Rose and Jade's when/if I get around to it. I was actually waiting to do them as an entire set with both male and female variants for YA-Elder, but the scope kinda threw me off.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 4:53 PM
I have these and they are fantastic. Thank you so much for them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 11:52 PM
Oh my god I love you so much ; 3; They're SUCH better quality than the ones that had been going around before this

thank <3333
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 12:06 AM
I love you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 12:44 AM
Not a fan of Homestuck. But I have been looking for some good horns. So, thanks for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 2:41 AM
Gamzee's horns didn't come with a custom thumbnail so it took me a bit to find them, but other than that, these look fantastic. Nice work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 2:49 AM Last edited by simstuck : 22nd Nov 2012 at 3:01 AM.
Shirts will be coming soon in various styles for all genders/ages so please do look out for them! Thanks for the comments, guys!

ETA: Princess Artemis: Thanks for the report about the Gamzee horns, we'll get that fixed right away~

ETA x2 combo: Lareiielle: Those were ours too, and we had actually put these up on our tumblr a few months back!

ETA x3 combo: EshaPaul: We have a tumblr where we post stories with these characters.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 3:37 AM
Are you somehow related to Aradia? I have no idea who she is IRL but I happened to stumble across her website surfing one day for something completely unrelated to anything here (you know how that is on the web) but all these characters look like the ones she drew on her site so I was just wondering. LOVE the horns though anyway.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 4:44 AM
I've been using the old converted ones for Sims 2 for a while now (as I don't have TS3 yet sadly), and these are simply amazing! It's nice to see you posting here now c:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 5:54 AM
I've been waiting for you to post your stuff here. I can't wait to see what else you release.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 3:07 PM
Simstuck, what have you done... I was intrigued by this Homestuck so I went to check it out. Now. I. Can't. Stop. Reading.

Thanks for the awesome horns, maybe I'll get to see them in my game. When I eventually get off MsPaintAdventures.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 3:38 PM
Oh my god. I've been waiting to see these show up somewhere on here! You're totally rad, dude.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 12:37 AM
These are so cool! Now if only I could get some for Sims 2...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 4:48 AM
Hello, I've been wanting to get Aradia's hair but the link you provided directs me to a different looking hair o.O

Marvelous creation btw!
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 8:21 PM
T^T I can't find any homestuck stuff for sims 2...do you think you could make horns in sims 2 or do you know any links that have them for sims 2?
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FlamingoKicker
Are you somehow related to Aradia? I have no idea who she is IRL but I happened to stumble across her website surfing one day for something completely unrelated to anything here (you know how that is on the web) but all these characters look like the ones she drew on her site so I was just wondering. LOVE the horns though anyway.

No one is related to Aradia. She's a fictional character from the webcomic Homestuck, as are all of the characters in the screenshots (and, between the name and the fact that you said these look like them, 'her' drawings), of which she is one. The site you found would more than likely be someone using the name because Aradia is her (or even his) favorite character or her/his 'patron troll' (each troll character is associated with a zodiac sign, and anyone hardcore into the fandom refers to the troll who shares their sign as their 'parton troll').

EDIT: I misread your post, didn't notice the part where you said you 'don't know who she is irl'. Still, the main point stands (not the part about no one being related to 'her', but the part about the characters being from a webcomic and the owner of the site you found having taken the name from the same webcomic).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 9:55 PM
Hey, guys! For the Sims 2, we've got someone who converted my (old) meshes. You can find them here.
Page 1 of 4