Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Naval Criminal Investigative Services Career UPDATED 1/28/2019

by crdroxxpl Posted 20th Nov 2012 at 2:01 AM - Updated 28th Jan 2019 at 6:16 PM by crdroxxpl : Troubleshooting Directions Added

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 2:13 AM
I'm the first!!! Let me 'play' with it for awhile, and then I'll let you know how it went :D. thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 2:21 AM
thanks for the great career, i need something new in my game :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 2:58 AM
Liking the new alternatives for the military career
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 3:44 AM
This is awesome! A thousand likes! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 3:45 AM
Yay! Now I can make Gibbs! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 5:04 AM
Thank you guys for the replies so far, this was my first attempt at modding and I figured I would try to make a new spin for my Sims Careers when I started. Any suggestions on this, feel free to PM me and I'll try to work them into an update or v2.0 of this career.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 6:45 AM
Great to see it up! Well done!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 10:00 AM
omggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 10:05 AM
Thanks and well done! Will test it out and lf I run into any problems I will post back.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 6:24 PM
Oh yay!! Now can some expert modder make the NCIS team? I have my own Abby, Ziva and Tony but they're not so good. Thanks! Gotta get this right away!
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 10:54 AM
I am so excited about this! I just have some questions, are there opportunities? And can sims choose different places to end up with this career? ie choose between head of ncis or forensic technitian (like the current law enforcement career)?
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 8:42 AM
I already had my Jethro Gibbs sim working in the Police career. I guess it's time for him to change jobs. Thank you very much!

A Judge Advocate General (JAG) career would be nice aswell, a mixture between military and law career.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Crazywomanlovesyou
I am so excited about this! I just have some questions, are there opportunities? And can sims choose different places to end up with this career? ie choose between head of ncis or forensic technitian (like the current law enforcement career)?
Thanks!

Still working on learning the coding to design opportunities. Soon, I hope.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JamesTSchuerk2
I already had my Jethro Gibbs sim working in the Police career. I guess it's time for him to change jobs. Thank you very much!

A Judge Advocate General (JAG) career would be nice aswell, a mixture between military and law career.

Been sometime since I've watched JAG or even thought of JAG, but I am working on a JAG Career, its on the back burner right now unless I get beaten to the punch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 3:56 AM
Love. Love. Love. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 9:28 PM
Can you translate in german please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 9:41 AM
Doesnt wanna install ;(((((((((
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 3:53 PM
It won't work properly for me. The name of the carreer doesn't show, neither the description.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BKMeinEngel
It won't work properly for me. The name of the carreer doesn't show, neither the description.

Send me a PM with your issue and let me see what I can do. With the last patch I'm suddenly loosing tags too with the career when it was stable when I developed and released it.
Thanks in advance
Crdroxxpl
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crdroxxpl
Send me a PM with your issue and let me see what I can do. With the last patch I'm suddenly loosing tags too with the career when it was stable when I developed and released it.
Thanks in advance
Crdroxxpl

I've found out why though. My game is Dutch. On my other computer it's installed in English and it works perfectly on that one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 6:54 PM
On my computer it just says "Join Military Career." is that the name or is it just not showing up? i have the Nraa and the NCIS packages in the Packages folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 3:05 PM
Keeps saying no sutable entry?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 6:09 AM
Love the NCIS career you've created, crdroxxpl
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th May 2013 at 7:06 PM
not showing up on patch 1.50
Page 1 of 2