Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bloody bathroom walls by drcolossus

by drcolossus Posted 5th Mar 2005 at 6:07 AM

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 2:33 PM
looks bloody great! i can't wait to try it in my game....
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 3:14 PM
How very Hitman Contracts of you.

MORE!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 5:45 PM
*jaw drops in amazement* that is beautiful work. so... uncleanly i really love it, i'll dl it later. *lovelovelovelove*
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 11:16 PM
Sexy, if only we had matching crusty urinal, bathstall toilet, and sink ????
Instructor
#6 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 2:20 AM
awesome, reminds me of that room in the movie, Saw
Forum Resident
#7 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 3:03 AM
These are very very cool. will look perfect with some of the trashed set. Thank you sooo much. One can never have too many bloody walls, LOL.

Quote: Originally posted by deadkytten
Sexy, if only we had matching crusty urinal, bathstall toilet, and sink ????

Oh, we have the bath, toilet, and sink. in several styles. (um, missing a urinal though). Look in the trashed set thread in Beta downloads/sets and collections. or look in plumbing for the "Dirty, Stanky Bath".
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 4:38 AM
very nice well done !!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 4:40 AM
it reminds me of saw too, too bad saw sucked, lol but these walls sure dont!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 2:35 PM
Although it is not my style this is brilliantly done!
thumbs up!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Mar 2005 at 7:53 PM
I just about melted when I saw the pictures, it is so awesome to see such great work, can't wait until my EP comes and I can use them in the game
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 1:08 AM
Thanks, I will look, we do need a crusty urine filled urinal still.

Quote: Originally posted by dewshine
These are very very cool. will look perfect with some of the trashed set. Thank you sooo much. One can never have too many bloody walls, LOL.

Oh, we have the bath, toilet, and sink. in several styles. (um, missing a urinal though). Look in the trashed set thread in Beta downloads/sets and collections. or look in plumbing for the "Dirty, Stanky Bath".

"So, if you eat magnets, does this mean you will develop a magnetic personality?"
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 5:29 AM
This will look perfect in my vampyre mansion!!
#14 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 3:28 PM
Cool !!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 12:48 AM
Scarry as hell. Looks like the bathroom off of the movie Saw. The blood looks fantastic. Nice work!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 5:24 AM
It's so Silent Hill.

I'm a'scared.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 12:47 PM
Eiko you ass i was just going to say that. LOL I just went away for one sec to make shour that was the name of the game before i said it.
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 6:58 PM
very cool!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:39 AM
WOW thanks man.
this will be a great for making movies.
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 2:08 PM
Nice! Nice! Great Job!

Quote: Originally posted by dewshine

Is there any Bloody set i can find here? I guess the trashed set is more like for a homeless sim than my vampiric sim. Bloody set that looked like in the game "Silent Hill".. Hihihihi..

Anyone anywho got an info of this Bloody stuff whereabout.. P.M. me guyz..

Still need more blood..
*psychotic laugh*
Forum Resident
#21 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 6:31 PM
Um, bloody furniture....Well, there was one set with some stains....But you know, if there's a need for bloodsoaked furnature no one has made a set yet...Something to try? I know of some gothic items floating around the site, a few bloody items (well one, a pile of rotting carnage) and skins by Bootsbrisket. Let me see wht I can dig up. I think there is a slient hill set...
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:33 PM
I am a RABID silent hill player, and this wallpaper looks SOOOOO much like it!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! thank you soooooo much!
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 6:31 AM
This is very cool, the first thing I though of is the movie SAW also!!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 5:54 PM Last edited by Nick : 27th Mar 2005 at 6:04 PM.
Absolutly Terrific. Thankyou so much!. It looks great in the game.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 5:16 PM
I was trying to find these bloody walls in my wall catalogue but I couldn't find them. Just realized that I've only downloaded the floor! Doh!!

Thank you for sharing this bloody wicked set.

† my sims2 skins page †
http://artemistha.moonfruit.com

† my space page †
http://www.myspace.com/artemistha
Page 1 of 4