Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 7:35 PM
ABC has me HOOKED

Once Upon a Time
Grey's Anatomy
Revenge
Scandal
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#52 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 7:15 AM
I am now addicted to cop shows, namely TJ Hooker, but I watch a few Australian cop shows as well.

The Underbelly series
City Homicide
Blue Heelers
Cops L.A.C. (Don't watch this show, it sucks. I liked it because it's Australian, that's all)
Rush
Water Rats
Stingers

And then real life Australian cop shows
Highway Patrol
RBT (Random Breath Test)
The Force: Behind The Line (They once arrested a truck driver that was trying to go onto the freeway. The truckie was carrying drugs and the arrest happened on the freeway down the road from me)

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Theorist
#53 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Then there's Big Bang Theory

I've recently been watching random episodes of this. I love all the physics/nerdy jokes.

I used to really love Quantum Leap.

This was my guilty pleasure last summer!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Inventor
#54 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 12:04 AM
The Golden Girls. Sophia is my favorite.

I Love Lucy and The Dukes of Hazzard have been my favorites forever.
Test Subject
#55 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 3:06 AM
Once a week I watch the new episode of Robotics;Notes. That's actually all I've been watching in regards to television or anything close to it since for the most part one of my roommates is watching the TV for the entire day and I myself am not a fan of Fox News. Television really isn't that important to me anyways so it's not that big of a deal. I prefer to read or play video games instead.
Test Subject
#56 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 10:57 PM
Currently obsessed with *Pretty Little Liars*, *Greys Anatomy*, *Vampire Diaries*, and my newest *Sons of Anarchy*
Theorist
#57 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 3:26 PM
Finished Dexter Season 7 yesterday. Not too happy with the ending. Starting Downton Abbey Season 3 today.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#58 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 3:47 PM
CSI new season started on tuesday here in UK so will be watching that every week!
Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 6:38 PM
A Couple of Japanese Doramas ((Dramas))

Apoyan ~ Hashiru Kokusai Kuukou

A Chef of Nobunaga

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Field Researcher
#60 Old 26th May 2013 at 2:16 AM
I don't watch a lot of tv, but I LOVE Modern Family and Once Upon a Time (both on ABC).

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Mad Poster
#61 Old 26th May 2013 at 2:29 AM
Obsessed with (at the moment):
Doctor Who (2005+ series)
Grey's Anatomy

And perhaps to a slightly lesser degree:
House (re-runs)
Torchwood (finished)
The old series of Doctor Who (which I've just recently gotten into)

Not really obsessed with these, but I like to watch them:
Once Upon a Time
Private Practice (finished)
ER (As you can see I've got this thing with hospital shows)
Touch (not the best of story concepts, but for some bizarre reason I liked it. It's probably finished now, though. Too few seers or something)
Legend of the Seeker (also a finished one, and not in any way a good portrayal of my favorite book series, but a nice series seen apart from the books).
The BBC version of Sherlock (of which I haven't actually seen all the newer episodes yet).
Scholar
#62 Old 26th May 2013 at 3:27 AM
I like Elementary, Hawaii 5-0, and NCIS, but I am obsessed with:

Castle
NCIS - LA

It's all about the LuuuuuuV. I am in love with Beckett and Castle, and with Deeks and Kensi. I squeaked last week, when Deeks finally kissed Kensi.

Also, I was hooked on Downton's Abby and Call the Midwife...never missed an episode.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 26th May 2013 at 4:01 AM
At the moment Da Vinci's Demons. It's really good.
Mad Poster
#64 Old 26th May 2013 at 11:53 AM
I've been following Bates Motel closely. It's a great prequel to the movie and weird with the time being somewhat modern but with many vintage elements. I love the complexity of Norma and how you can't really tell which character is telling the truth or if they just take turns telling parts of the truth. I think the season finale is this Monday.

Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
I Love Lucy and The Dukes of Hazzard have been my favorites forever
I Love Lucy was groundbreaking and is a true classic. I cried when Lucillie Ball died, she was such an icon during my life. The Dukes of Hazzard is a fine comedy in the tongue-in-cheek tradition of The Beverly Hillbillies and is sadly underrated. I was turned onto it by my mother who never watched TV, but somehow managed to find this show and who I found giggling like a little girl as she watched it.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#65 Old 26th May 2013 at 12:59 PM
I've been following Bates Motel closely. It's a great prequel to the movie and weird with the time being somewhat modern but with many vintage elements. I love the complexity of Norma and how you can't really tell which character is telling the truth or if they just take turns telling parts of the truth. I think the season finale is this Monday.

It hasn't aired yet in Australia, but I am excited to watch it

Test Subject
#66 Old 27th May 2013 at 10:11 AM
Game of Thrones
Hanibal
Breaking Bad
Test Subject
#67 Old 27th May 2013 at 1:21 PM
I'm currently very much hooked on Doctor Who, Game of Thrones (as most people), Community and Hustle (finally got time to watch it)
Doctor Who is as great as they say it is, It all started when I searched for some random pastime type of show and decided to check it (since all of the interwebz is obsessed with it).
So yeah, I was hooked after the third or forth episode :D
Theorist
#68 Old 28th May 2013 at 7:13 PM
Just finished watching The Walking Dead season 3 finale just a few minutes ago. Really great show. I was actually reluctant to start the series because the topic of zombies seems silly and cheesy, but the writing and acting is fantastic. I'm really glad I watched it. Probably going to move on to Game of Thrones or Mad Men now. I had started House of Cards and watched 2 episodes, but couldn't really get into it.

Resident wet blanket.
Top Secret Researcher
#69 Old 7th Jun 2013 at 8:20 PM
I am not sure if this counts but I am obessed by a series that has not aired yet, a show which I am a fan of young dracula.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
#70 Old 7th Jun 2013 at 11:26 PM
Guess. I honestly don't think it's that hard.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 10:29 PM
Been watching Blood+ lately.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#72 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 2:55 AM
My new TV obsession; Prisoner Cell Block H and it's 2013 remake Wentworth. Best Australian shows ever

Lab Assistant
#73 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 3:20 AM
I know its old but I'm in love with Full House atm .
I have a lot of favourite shows but I think this post would be a mile long so I won't say.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 4:36 AM
The Venture brothers and this new show on syfy called Sinbad...main guy's really cute
Alchemist
#75 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 10:38 AM
Orange is the new black, I am hooked I can't stop watching it.
I am re-watching Greys Anatomy from the beginning I love this show

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Page 3 of 21