Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Project "1000 cozy little things" - Skin&fur. Part 1. Bed blankets.

by Droopsi Posted 3rd Dec 2012 at 3:43 PM - Updated 6th Dec 2012 at 11:06 PM by Droopsi

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 5:48 PM
Ooh those are really nice!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 12:03 AM
I love these.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 4:29 AM
Didn't I see these on Cradle of Darkness?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 8:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAquanine73551
Didn't I see these on Cradle of Darkness?

Droopsie also shares her creations on Cradle of Darkness.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 3:04 PM
Wow these really fit into my medieval themed sims hoods. Thanks
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 9:08 PM
Droopsie This is just so "Beautiful" just in time for the cold winter to keep my Sims nice and warm. I am sure my rich Sims and Sims who can afford this fur blanket will love it. Oh well my poor Sims have to work a little harder I guess for those jobs promotions. Thank you much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 10:10 PM
LOVE THEM, THANKS dROOPSIE. I WAS WONDERING WHAT POSE BOX DID YOU USE TO GET YOUR SIM TO POSE ACROSS THE BED??
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 2:31 AM
Droopsi, One thing I notice it depend on the style of the bed. I had to use a cheat or two one was Moveobjects on inorder to place or line up the blanket in the correct position of the bed.

Also with the blanket on the sofa I had no luck there, the blanket texture did not lay good it would go through the sofa or the sofa texture would do the same thing.
Maybe it depend on the style of the chair or sofa, I try many styles in my game, It did not lay well without showing through it look no where near like you have shown in your pictures.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 3:14 PM
Shessupercool, jenniferpink, LadyAquanine73551, Odessa, Artimis, Simonut, imlakeisha04, thanks for the nice reviews))
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 3:31 PM
Simonut, yes, it depends on the style of the bed. If you put the blanket on the bed with the backs, multiple meshes are not normally look. If you put on a bed without backs- Look normal almost all meshes. Is not perfect is not one blanket. But I did not do meshes. I did only recolors. I always use codes moveObjects on and BoolProp snapObjectsToGrid false that place blanket most successfully. I will put all decor on the slot (here) . Sim not see and does not scream constantly and not waves his hands
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 5:55 PM
imlakeisha04, OK. I use many of poseboxes . Choose a pose which approximates is suitable and gradually completed it with this unique box :lovestruc
Meet Me In My Next Life
#13 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 12:24 AM Last edited by Simonut : 6th Dec 2012 at 1:02 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Droopsi
Simonut, yes, it depends on the style of the bed. If you put the blanket on the bed with the backs, multiple meshes are not normally look. If you put on a bed without backs- Look normal almost all meshes. Is not perfect is not one blanket. But I did not do meshes. I did only recolors. I always use codes moveObjects on and BoolProp snapObjectsToGrid false that place blanket most successfully. I will put all decor on the slot (here) . Sim not see and does not scream constantly and not waves his hands

You are so kind with your replys, I am learning from you, Yes those are the two Cheats I use for the beds ( when needed ) Now just one last question ( Thanks for the link ) the blanket on the sofa shown in your picture, you are using a slot, so when during so do the slot show under the sofa like a block is holding it up? Also I notice the creator of this slot objects have not sign in for a long time, ( otherwise I would ask the creator ) one of the requirement was OFB do you know if it work with Seasons ? I read all the comments there on that link but no one mention Seasons Ep. ( not sure what to use there for slots ) Your recolors look so beautiful in the game so real looking.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 3:48 PM
Simonut, I do not know Whether correctly I understand you or not. English is not my native language. I translate with Google, and not always clear))
If I give the wrong answers write me about this, please...
Are you interested can the blanket and slot to work with the Seasons? Yes. I have all the Sims 2 Games and Stuff Packs. Blankets and slots work. Slot does not lift and lower the subject. He only does object invisible to the sim
I don't using a slot in my picture, only codes moveObjects on and BoolProp snapObjectsToGrid false.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#15 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Droopsi
Simonut, I do not know Whether correctly I understand you or not. English is not my native language. I translate with Google, and not always clear))
If I give the wrong answers write me about this, please...
Are you interested can the blanket and slot to work with the Seasons? Yes. I have all the Sims 2 Games and Stuff Packs. Blankets and slots work. Slot does not lift and lower the subject. He only does object invisible to the sim
I don't using a slot in my picture, only codes moveObjects on and BoolProp snapObjectsToGrid false.

Once again thank you, you have answer all my questions perfect, your understanding of English is just fine. Thank you for your time spend with me. Kind of you

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 4:27 AM
those look amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 10:47 PM
where do i find it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 4:29 AM
Smexeh.