Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonomous Love Charm

by Merkaba Posted 10th Dec 2012 at 3:00 PM - Updated 30th Jun 2014 at 8:51 AM by Merkaba

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 7:12 PM
Thanks for this! My witch became quite the tart by applying the love charm. She had 4 relationships going, not including her husband.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 9:03 PM
OH well this is great! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 10:43 PM
Thank you so much! If I was any good at modding I would have done this a long time ago. The damn love charm is so annoying.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 11:14 PM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deblake60
Thanks for this! My witch became quite the tart by applying the love charm. She had 4 relationships going, not including her husband.

Hmmm...I use Twallen's "Woohooer" mod quite extensively. All sorts of things you can "tweak" with that little mod!

My vampire character had about 16 romances going at once (in both Moonlight Falls, Egypt, China and France). Had to play with the "autonomous" setting a bit though because it got to where just about every female NPC I encountered wanted to "woohoo" every time I turned around. Made it hard to get anything else done!

It was even worse when I accidently turned autonomous "risky" and "try for baby" on! I had kids crawling out of the wood works!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 5:46 AM
I definitely need this one. My witch and every sim that stays around my witch for too long eventually gains a negative reputation because of these spell induced romances.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 4:18 PM Last edited by Mizar : 14th Dec 2012 at 5:40 PM.
Thanks, thanks, thanks... I need it, my witch needs it and my witch's boyfriend needs it too! I don't understand why EA did this charm soooo autonomous... that only gives problems.
Thanks again. :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 7:10 PM
Haha, thanks a lot for this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 7:48 PM
I've been using your MOD for four days now and it had been great! The only "love charms" that are casted is when I want the sim to cast it!

Once again, than you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 10:18 AM
A million thanks for this. The autonomous love charm was beyond annoying! I am not sure what they were thinking.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 2:44 PM
Yay, no more date rape.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 9:41 PM
Thanks a lot, the love charm has gotten annoying.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 8:08 AM
Merkaba....This is a favorite mod for me. Works like a charm. I love it.

Thank you so much for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 7:41 AM
i don't have this problem with witch
Mad Poster
#16 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 2:48 AM
Thank you so much! My family relationships have been a mess because of all the absurd romantic interests.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 9:15 AM
I just started playing a witch and I was surprised when she decided to do that to herself. I had her take a vow of silence until it wore off. Half way through the 24 sim hours I got impatient and got rid of the moodlet. So, yeah, this will come in handy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 7:34 PM
Thank You! it was driving me CRAZY!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 9:47 PM Last edited by Sylvie_Liliea : 4th Feb 2013 at 12:27 AM.
Thank youu!
This might seem like a dumb question, but does this stop them from casting it on each other? During my first day of playing, Belinda Crumplebottom hit my witch with a love charm and she then fell in love with James Hoppcraft. That was pretty funny, but then all the love charms flying around got old fast.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 8:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sylvie_Liliea
Thank youu!
This might seem like a dumb question, but does this stop them from casting it on each other? During my first day of playing, Belinda Crumplebottom hit my witch with a love charm and she then fell in love with James Hoppcraft. That was pretty funny, but then all the love charms flying around got old fast.

The charm won't be cast without your will with this mod
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Merkaba
The charm won't be cast without your will with this mod

Phew! Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 6:13 PM
Do you take requests? Could you do the reverse and make it so npc's can cast spells instead of just being useless and doing nothing as witches?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th May 2013 at 12:23 PM
Thank you so much. One of my sims keeps destroying the same marriage over and over.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 12:22 AM
I Love You.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 7:14 AM
My Sim keeps casting it on herself, I don't realize she's done it (because of a billion real life distractions) and the next person she meets she falls in love with, kisses and EVERYONE BECOMES A ROMANTIC INTEREST! Girl can't just have friends because of this annoying spell! Anyways, sorry for the rant but thank you SO MUCH for making this. I HATE this spell!!! It should be under the curses!
Page 1 of 2