Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brambly House

by Hencing Posted 12th Dec 2012 at 3:35 AM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 4:17 AM
Thank you Hencing! Welcome to Mod The Sims!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 3:43 PM
Thank you so much for this house. I love large unfurnished houses. It's large but not too large, it's just right
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 3:07 PM
Great work! It is always nice to have no cc lots. so thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 8:51 PM
Love this house! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 5:04 AM
I know it's been two years ago since you built this, but this house is really cool! It actually reminds me of a friend's house whom I grew up with, which brings back some fond memories of when nothing really mattered so much. Haha. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 2:59 AM
I use this house every time I restart my Pleasantview hood - currently my sixth! This time around I'm using the Brambly house to create a block of "cookie cutter" homes that I want to turn into a homeowner's association. The outside will stay as is but I'll reconfigure the interior to match the new family's needs. Thank you so much for uploading this; it's more useful than I could have ever imagined!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:29 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th May 2017 at 5:55 PM
Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 4:17 PM
Love this house.