Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tuscan Villa

by Karen Lorraine Posted 24th Dec 2012 at 2:07 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 4:19 PM
This house is wonderful and has a real Modern Ranch feel about it Kaz!! I was very fortunate to see the many stages of this house and to see real talent at work Since building myself I very rarely download houses anymore but this one was a must since day one so I thank you. P.s No thanks needed Kaz it was my pleasure and always will be
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 6:37 PM
Aw thanks so much Donna
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 6:33 PM
This is so beautiful, I am almost lost for words. The layout, the furniture placement, that wonderful kitchen area, the excellent CC - it's all so amazing. But the exterior, with the fountain area and the landscaping, is perhaps the best part.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 1:54 AM
So if I want the CC i have to go through and download each link? sigh... its beautiful otherwise.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 10:34 AM
The architecture and the decor and the landscaping and everything else is just amazing!! I look forward to seeing what you make next
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 3:28 PM
sorry, mjfan7, yes you do but I have provided the links direct to the CC.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 3:36 PM
I love the interior, the exterior, the roof, the garage, the street, the grass, the whole house. THAT IS SUPER AMAZING! So bad, that I don't have all the expansion packs to download... But thanks for all the great ideas!!!! I simply just LOVE IT!
Ps. I hit the thanks button, you deserve it, and also shared to my friends!!!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dorscy
I love the interior, the exterior, the roof, the garage, the street, the grass, the whole house. THAT IS SUPER AMAZING! So bad, that I don't have all the expansion packs to download... But thanks for all the great ideas!!!! I simply just LOVE IT!
Ps. I hit the thanks button, you deserve it, and also shared to my friends!!!
Thank you so much Sorry you can't download it
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 9:05 PM
THANK YOU so much for honoring my request. I am super happy. Thanks. Happy Holidays!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ranabluu
THANK YOU so much for honoring my request. I am super happy. Thanks. Happy Holidays!
You're very welcome, I hope you enjoy the house as much as I enjoyed creating it
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 8:15 PM
This is absolutely fantastic! If I were to take as much time with my lots as you do I still don't think I could come up with anything like this!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th May 2017 at 5:36 PM
Thank you