Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Myrtlewood Duplex

by Kittylynn74 Posted 26th Dec 2012 at 5:05 PM - Updated 26th Dec 2012 at 8:33 PM by HugeLunatic : Fixed thumbnail image

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 9:00 PM
it's a beautiful home. there's just one tiiiiny detail. for future apt lots, you might not want to put bedrooms right up against shared walls (walls shared by both apts) otherwise your sims will never get any sleep cause eaxis took the paper-thin wall idea to heart and has programmed the neighbours to make noise at random hours.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 8:49 AM
I think that front shot is really nice! You have captured so much detail with the wood! It would have been nice to see a bit more of that around the side of the house (maybe with another balcony). Either way it looks very nice and the interior decorating is great
Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 6:32 AM
Thanks for the input! Ill keep it in mind for future builds.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 1:42 AM
Such nice open floor plans for convenient playing. I especially like your diagonal side entry and front balconies.