Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Darling's House

by triciamanly Posted 10th Jan 2013 at 2:47 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 3:02 PM
I was shocked to find this upload was exactly what my first thought was. I'm going through a bit of a Peter Pan phase (Primarily because I just finished working the play for a run of forty shows in a month. I was basically marinated in Pan lore for eight hours a day.) So I figured I was just projecting my own mini-obsession. Who else would build a house for Darlings after all? xD
So cheers to that. And thank you!

(Though I admit, I do find it strange seeing the Darlings well off. I've gotten used to the old school script, where they're pretty darn poor. No matter. Still a nice house.)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 5:08 PM
Lovely house, love the Tudor style
Typical
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 9:56 PM
Very, very nice. I love looking to see if you've uploaded anything new, and every time I'm not disappointed. Ta muchly!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 6:36 AM
Oh, it's lovely!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 6:55 AM
Good job!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 9:49 AM
Gorgeous house Anne, but then I never expect anything less from you.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 5:10 PM
It's lovely tricia, thank you!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 4:05 AM
Thanks so much for the comments! I know you all feel the same, a comment is like a piece of candy!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 11:25 AM Last edited by Fergie_F : 13th Jan 2013 at 8:44 AM.
Well, have another piece of candy, this place looks great, well done!. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Thanks so much for the comments! I know you all feel the same, a comment is like a piece of candy!

You are so right about that Anne, and like was said Peter Pan has a special place in my heart as when I spent time in hospital my Hubby said he was Peter Pan and he was lost without his "Tinkerbell" thank you for bringing that memory back Awesome house too Thank you!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 6:37 AM
So cute and beautiful ! WOW, the way you made the facing is absolutely gorgeous !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 2:22 AM
Your eye is impeccable!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 9:23 PM
I'll use it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:29 AM
thank you