Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Movie Scenes Pose Pack

by Hepis Posted 13th Mar 2013 at 8:02 AM - Updated 2nd Jun 2013 at 5:17 PM by Hepis

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 8:41 AM
Thank you! Especially for the Cloud Atlas reference. Just a little spelling thing though: that guy's name was Frobisher. Other than that, great work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 10:03 AM
I love these poses! especially Romeo and Juliet,romeo pose is versatile by itself.the portrait pose is excellently done: I coud use it on a floor or a couch, its casual yet purposeful, and the bone and weight assignments are done very well! I will get a tone of use for these. thank you
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 1:28 PM
Thanks! I love poses that can be used in story telling.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 4:34 PM
Ohh wooah! :O I like these alot. Very natural :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 1:56 AM
When i saw the protrait one I was like "OMG, Titanic" *i freaking love that movie and that scene (of the portrait) was a really captivating one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 7:39 AM
love the Titanic and Cloud Atlas poses. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 5:40 PM
beautiful Where can i get these sims? They're very nice!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MelleBenGriffey
beautiful Where can i get these sims? They're very nice!

Thank you.
I'll give them for a download later. Now I'm busy.

If you want to see my creations, please visit Hepis's blog.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st May 2013 at 5:11 PM
Where did you get the hair on the girl to the "front pic"? Thankyou, this poses are wonderful by the way
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th May 2013 at 5:17 PM Last edited by Daijahvu : 16th May 2013 at 4:03 AM.
Love the poses but I have a question, the poses have the correct names? I tried typing them into the player and the sims just stand around. I couldn't get them to work. Just letting you know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th May 2013 at 9:44 PM
Thanks for the hard work you put into this!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moje
Where did you get the hair on the girl to the "front pic"? Thankyou, this poses are wonderful by the way

From Anubis. http://anubis360.blogspot.cz/

Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daijahvu
Love the poses but I have a question, the poses have the correct names? I tried typing them into the player and the sims just stand around. I couldn't get them to work. Just letting you know.

It's strange because for me it works fine. I'll check it again and let you know.

#15 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 4:31 AM
The pose codes that are typed into the photos are not correct. The correct pose code for the Sixsmith pose is a_hepis_ca1. For Forbisher: a_hepis_ca2. For the Psycho pose: a_hepis_p . For the Titanic Portrait Pose: a_hepis_t1 . For the Juliet Pose: a_hepis_b7 . For the Romeo pose: a_hepis_b8 . Hope this helps for anyone else who has so many poses you have to type in the pose codes. I had to dig into the package and peek at the keys to find the correct pose codes. Thank you for these poses and I'm so glad I can use them now.

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find-
Secrets of the Sixkillers
A Random Legacy
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShakespearesSunshyne
The pose codes that are typed into the photos are not correct. The correct pose code for the Sixsmith pose is a_hepis_ca1. For Forbisher: a_hepis_ca2. For the Psycho pose: a_hepis_p . For the Titanic Portrait Pose: a_hepis_t1 . For the Juliet Pose: a_hepis_b7 . For the Romeo pose: a_hepis_b8 . Hope this helps for anyone else who has so many poses you have to type in the pose codes. I had to dig into the package and peek at the keys to find the correct pose codes. Thank you for these poses and I'm so glad I can use them now.

Oh my god, I'm so sorry guys for the wrong codes. I have two version of this poses, so I gave here by the mistake a wrong file. I'll fix it.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 7:53 PM
Omg, you are a life saver.

I'm working onsomething and needed a sweet pose and this is perfect! honestly thank you! All the things I was trying didn't seem as realistic for a moment I wanted to create.
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 2:37 PM
Thanks so much. I love the poses. :-)
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShakespearesSunshyne

Thank you!
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 2:19 AM
Nice poses. Me likely da posey bro XD Thx and keep at it dude
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 4:27 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 11:02 AM
I honestly thought the second picture was Philadelphia Story at first :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 4:37 PM
These are amazing! And when I saw the names Sixsmith and Frobisher... I<3U for including my OTP! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 11:11 AM
Great Pose ...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 12:20 PM
Bravo et merci!
Page 1 of 2