Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Russell Tovey / George Sands (cc free)

by k2m1too Posted 28th Mar 2013 at 7:47 PM - Updated 30th Mar 2013 at 1:00 PM by k2m1too : minor typographical edits

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 11:53 PM
Yea! Glad to see him uploaded! Good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 4:35 AM
This is an awesome rendition of George. I tried to make my own George a while back and I just couldn't get it right. This is practically spot on. Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 8:29 AM
This sim is amazing! As are your other two from BBC Being Human. Are you going to make any other characters? Saaaaay Hal? :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 11:43 AM
Thanks everyone!

@Doreiku -- No plans as yet. Maybe if they would ever get around to showing the 5th season here in the States...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 9:00 AM
Fantastic work...
I'm a huge fan of the U.K. version of the show, just recently discovered it on Netflix and I cannot wait to have the characters in my game!

Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 6:57 AM
Yes! I love that you made Being Human characters! I second a previous poster; would love to see Hal, Alex, and Tom!