Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male Child Skylanders Graphic T-shirts

by klk01 Posted 13th Apr 2013 at 5:03 PM
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 11:12 PM Last edited by Simonut : 14th Apr 2013 at 8:30 PM. Reason: typo
These are so "Great" for the Sims Kids I love it :lovestruc hopefully next time you will have it where both sexes Male and female can wear the same Tees. Thanks for sharing.

Came back to say Wow! the Tees look so good in the game ( I check it out in Body shop )
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 1:54 PM
Awesome! How nice to have more fun things to wear for the boys! Love the theme and colors.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 5:19 AM
Two of my grandsons love Skylanders and watching me play Sims. They will be absolutely thrilled when they see these boys in Skylander shirts. Thank you!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 5:59 AM
Love the skylanders shirt's you made, klk01
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 5:52 AM
you have inspired me! i feel like i should make a skylanders video game for sims to play! i will soon find out how to make sims video games! thank you! and i can have fan boys sims! i should totally do this!