Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 9:45 PM
I like this! I'm going to consider this but not a victorian..
I'm gonna play a rural family :D
I want to try to make a peaceful family with strong family vaules
A mini version of 19 Kids and counting! 6 kids :P

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 7:50 AM Last edited by datamac : 13th Oct 2014 at 8:05 AM.
I thinking of some evil objectives:

1. Have his original wife die in an "accidental" way. Then remarry and continue to kill off his new wives. Try to have a wife die in every possible way.
2. Impregnate all the other fathers' wives. (You could invite them over for woohoo and if they are successful roll dice to see if the wife gets pregnant, and then use a mod to impregnate her).
3. Use his influence to sabotage the other families - influence children to insult their parents - influence married son's to cheat on their wives.
4. Woohoo with all the married women.

Also, I was wondering, shouldn't the player be able to direct the mother to take care of the children when they are babies and toddlers? Because, the mothers would have been the one take on this role unless they had a nanny. In that case the nanny should be directed by the player.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 25th May 2015 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aurorapixie88
Do the kids have to go to school.

I think unless you have a cheat that allows them to stay home and not get taken by the social worker, you will probably have to send them to school.

This was my first attempt at creating a challenge and I can see that there are ways to improve it. Feel free to make edits to the challenge to make it enjoyable for you. For example, I said to make four houses, but they don't interact, so feel free to make just one to see how it works.

I couldn't stay away from my Sims, they help my creative side come out! Taking a break from my RV life to take care of family issues, so Sims helps me to unwind. Let me know what you are up to with your Sims so I can check it out!
Page 2 of 2