Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Colorful Dress with Belt and Bow

by PnutButtaJelli Posted 17th Apr 2013 at 3:56 PM - Updated 19th Apr 2013 at 8:48 PM by PnutButtaJelli : Added Version with Highheels instead of Boots

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 4:19 PM
Very pretty, nice combination. Is it difficult to have the same dresses made without boots but on high heels?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 5:38 AM
It is not difficult at all - The only thing that would change would be the color of the shoes (Since they would be high heels and not boots).
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 5:35 PM
Very simple but elegant, great job.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 8:28 PM
Would you be interested in providing a version of the same beautiful dresses on high heels here, matching the color of the top piece, or the color of the bell, either one will look pretty?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 9:35 PM
Sure! Just the same dresses I have here, but only with high heels instead of boots right? That wouldn't be hard.

Quote: Originally posted by eliseluong
Would you be interested in providing a version of the same beautiful dresses on high heels here, matching the color of the top piece, or the color of the bell, either one will look pretty?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 7:07 AM
That's right, exactly the same dresses, but with high heels. I will definitely download all of them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 8:46 PM
Okay, I have added versions of this dress with High Heels instead of Boots. You can find the .rar file under the Downloads tab. Hope you like it!

Quote: Originally posted by eliseluong
That's right, exactly the same dresses, but with high heels. I will definitely download all of them.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 11:25 PM
Thanks a lot! My sims give you a big hug. Just downloaded all of them. I have a batch of 16 sims just graduated from college, they need new clothes.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 12:43 AM
Love the dress you've made, PnutButtaJelli