Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shetland Manor

by triciamanly Posted 18th Apr 2013 at 6:28 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 7:01 PM
Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the white and blue on the exterior. Also, your custom content is really beautiful. Wonderful job as usual .
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 9:57 PM
Really reminds of an English Manor So pretty
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 12:48 AM
Love the architecture and landscaping - so pretty!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 4:56 PM
Many thanks for taking the time to comment friends o' mine!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 6:10 PM
Yes! finally another one of your beautiful houses for me to download!
Keep going, otherwise my sims will have no more beautiful houses to live in! xox
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 7:46 PM
"Tricia" As always another WOW house to died for. Love it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 11:32 PM
House, is amazing. But calling it Shetland Manor is a little off as you said it was a remodel of an old ENGLISH manor. Shetland is a set of Scottish Islands, so i know it's a minor thing, but really i just point things out
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NorahBorah
Yes! finally another one of your beautiful houses for me to download!
Keep going, otherwise my sims will have no more beautiful houses to live in! xox

Thanks so much NorahBorah! I'll be looking for some inspiration to build something else with you in mind! all the best!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scotlandwolf
House, is amazing. But calling it Shetland Manor is a little off as you said it was a remodel of an old ENGLISH manor. Shetland is a set of Scottish Islands, so i know it's a minor thing, but really i just point things out

Phooey! I should have checked. I was just using the name since shetland2000 requested the house but I wish I had said old Scottish manor instead of English. Unfortunately, I don't know how to edit that first bit or I definitely would. At least I learned something! All the best!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 1:56 PM
Beautiful as usual, Anne! I love the way you've put your waterfall park into a picture...I'm going to download this and grab it!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th May 2013 at 12:25 PM
Wow Anne, Im so impressed, but always am when it comes to your houses! I love what you've done with the fireplace, such simple thing to do yet so very effective, you always come up wit new and different ways to use the maxis items and make them look good!!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th May 2013 at 4:57 PM
Lady Angel and ekrubynaffit, many thanks for your nice comments! See you at Sim Fans UK!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Jun 2013 at 3:08 AM
Looks like another house I'll have to get. I love that you do such great jobs with just base game stuff. I really wish more would. But until they do, I guess that keeps you as my favorite.

If I may be allowed one little nitpick, for future projects, however; be careful not to place the would be garage too far to the right of the house (as facing it). The driveway, for those who have it, extends out into the road and to the right some distance. If the garage is too close to the edge, then the driveway won't be useable. It's better to place the garage on the left to avoid complications. I haven't played this yet, but I suspect this may be an issue for this one. Flip the design, and you have a bona fide winner.

Cheers!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Jun 2013 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Richcelt
Looks like another house I'll have to get. I love that you do such great jobs with just base game stuff. I really wish more would. But until they do, I guess that keeps you as my favorite.

If I may be allowed one little nitpick, for future projects, however; be careful not to place the would be garage too far to the right of the house (as facing it). The driveway, for those who have it, extends out into the road and to the right some distance. If the garage is too close to the edge, then the driveway won't be useable. It's better to place the garage on the left to avoid complications. I haven't played this yet, but I suspect this may be an issue for this one. Flip the design, and you have a bona fide winner.

Cheers!

Thank you Richcelt for the advice. I will take it to heart!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 6:47 PM
Love this house, thank you so much but I really need to inbox you about something but it won't let me until you delete some of your messages - or something like that anyway. Thanks xx
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shetland2000
Love this house, thank you so much but I really need to inbox you about something but it won't let me until you delete some of your messages - or something like that anyway. Thanks xx

Hi shetland! I emptied some of the messages. Hope you can contact me.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Hi shetland! I emptied some of the messages. Hope you can contact me.

Thank You xx
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 12:40 AM
Love the house you've made, triciamanly
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 2:07 AM
Sweet! Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:30 AM