Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quiet Morning - Walls and Floors

by Lina Posted 9th May 2013 at 12:58 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th May 2013 at 6:45 PM
Love having more wood floors to choose from and the wall colors are nice and neutral. Very nice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th May 2013 at 6:54 PM
Love this. I'm always looking for simpler walls and more wood floors to make my houses, but most people like making exquisite walls. >.>
I'll be using these a lot(:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th May 2013 at 8:01 PM
Your walls are the best. As soon as I saw these, I swear my finger hit the Download hypertext so hard that it disintegrated. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th May 2013 at 8:30 PM
These look great! Can't wait to use them
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th May 2013 at 6:21 AM
Gorgeous as always, Lina. This is going in my DL folder this weekend. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th May 2013 at 4:23 PM
thank you so much for this hun x just what i need !
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th May 2013 at 5:30 PM
I need more wooden floors desperately! Thank you! And the walls look great as well.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th May 2013 at 8:08 PM
We can always use more "Beautiful" Walls and floors. Thank you much for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th May 2013 at 9:07 PM
I see myself using these a lot in the future-Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th May 2013 at 6:22 PM
Thank you I've always needed more plainer walls & floors.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th May 2013 at 11:04 PM
Very classy with simple elegance. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th May 2013 at 12:45 AM
Very lovely floors and wallpapers! Will definitely be using these! Thanks a bunch
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th May 2013 at 2:04 PM
The slight gradation between the left and right is an interesting effect; it gives the walls a slightly striped pattern. It's kinda neat on the actual painted area of the wall, but not as much down on the molding. The wood floors are very pretty; I can never get enough of those!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th May 2013 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
The slight gradation between the left and right is an interesting effect; it gives the walls a slightly striped pattern. It's kinda neat on the actual painted area of the wall, but not as much down on the molding. The wood floors are very pretty; I can never get enough of those!

Don't worry, the actual textures aren't supposed to be gradient. It was just my game that descided to give them a weird lightning so that they look the way you described them. The textures themselves are tileable without any visible seams so hopefully they'll look that way in your own game (if you descided to download them)
Thank you, I'm glad you like them.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th May 2013 at 11:13 PM
Great to hear they aren't supposed to be lined that way. I was dubious to get them because I wouldn't like visible seams. Definitely going to give them a shot now.

The wooden floors are gorgeous. I prefer wooden floors for most things I build, so more variety is always welcome.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th May 2013 at 9:45 PM
So pretty. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:59 PM
amazing, thanks :*
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 12:03 AM
Love the walls and floors you've made, Lina
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 6:55 PM
I definitely love simplicity. I never painted an apartment with faux-bois on the bottom and flowers at top, so why would I want my Sim houses to look like that? These are not only simple, they are more realistic to me, and quite beautiful.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 1:56 AM
I love these. Simple, elegant. I don't like flash on the walls, it makes it hard to decorate. This is perfect. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 11:09 AM
Thank You
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 12:12 AM
Beautiful, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 4:46 AM
Lost some of my CC and was looking for new wood floors... these are great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 5:19 PM
These walls are so simple and lovely in my game. I adore them. Would you consider doing them in more colors?
Page 1 of 2