Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Phaerie Mansion

by triciamanly Posted 7th May 2013 at 3:36 PM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th May 2013 at 5:46 PM
Tricia this is truly amazing and so reminds me of a British Manor house
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th May 2013 at 8:27 PM
Wow, that's very intriguing! I like the looks of it and cannot stand most mansions. Thanks for giving my Sims something to look forward to.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th May 2013 at 12:32 PM
Beautiful. This may well end up in my d/l folder tonight!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th May 2013 at 3:39 PM
Thank you all so much for your kind comments! It's a joy to receive them. For fellow creators interested in a basis of comparison so that they, like me, can improve the number of stars they get for their uploads, I will gladly disclose the points I got for the quality of this upload:
Overall quality: 3 stars
Effort: 3 stars
Architecture: 4 stars
Aesthetics: 3 stars
Roofing: 3 stars
Landscaping: 4 stars
Cheerio!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th May 2013 at 10:16 AM
Wow this looks awesome! Good that it's basegame too and wow it's so new! I didn't think ppl would be making stuff for ts2 anymore
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th May 2013 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by _Thundergirl_
Wow this looks awesome! Good that it's basegame too and wow it's so new! I didn't think ppl would be making stuff for ts2 anymore

Hi Thundergirl! Thanks for the lovely comment. Actually, my computer can't handle sims3 so it's sims2 for me or nothing! I just hope there will still be a demand for sims2, especially when sims4 comes out. All the best!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th May 2013 at 10:58 PM
You had a lot of work with this building. I like ivy on the walls, they give more inviting look to this house. my friend.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th May 2013 at 8:06 AM
Great job once again!
#10 Old 11th May 2013 at 8:09 PM
Lovely mansion, Triciamanly! The vines give the appearance of antiquity. There has been a new set of vines on ModTheSims: http://modthesims.info/d/500423

It's a Sims3 to Sims2 conversion.

Oh, by the way, your PM inbox is full. Maybe you may go and try to clear it?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th May 2013 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrèmedelaCrème
Lovely mansion, Triciamanly! The vines give the appearance of antiquity. There has been a new set of vines on ModTheSims: http://modthesims.info/d/500423

I have to thank you for the great tips on screenshots because I increased my screenshots to 5 stars because of you. Will go empty pm box! Have a great one!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th May 2013 at 3:40 PM
Default Been trying to answer your latest pm
Quote: Originally posted by CrèmedelaCrème

Now I'm having problems replying to your pm. I get a weird screen and when I go to your site and try to send a pm it says you don't wish to receive them. Any thoughts?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th May 2013 at 10:03 PM
Beautiful lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th May 2013 at 1:54 PM
Wah ! This is awesome ! Thank you !
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 12:21 PM
This house is covered back to front, every wall in Red v Blue portraits!

Please fix it!I was looking forward to moving my family into this house.

Sorry, I'm a brand new person for this. xD
Alchemist
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Einstein'sRiddle
This house is covered back to front, every wall in Red v Blue portraits!

Please fix it!I was looking forward to moving my family into this house.

Sorry, I'm a brand new person for this. xD

I'm sorry Einstein's Riddle, I don't understand what you mean. The house I uploaded only had one custom portrait. Can anyone else help Einstein?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
I'm sorry Einstein's Riddle, I don't understand what you mean. The house I uploaded only had one custom portrait. Can anyone else help Einstein?

Oh wait! Einstein, do you have custom content enabled in your game? In Neighborhood mode, click on the 3 circles. Choose the two little cogs, Game Options, then under Catalogs Display Custom content, click on. Then restart the game and see if the ivy shows up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 4:21 PM
Yes, I do have custom content enabled in my game.

I have a LOT of custom content, so much so I get serious lag.(Sorry, again, I'm a minecrafter, I stopped playing TS for a year, and I'm getting used to it again now.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Einstein'sRiddle
Yes, I do have custom content enabled in my game.

I have a LOT of custom content, so much so I get serious lag.(Sorry, again, I'm a minecrafter, I stopped playing TS for a year, and I'm getting used to it again now.

Hi Einstein! Hopefully someone else will see this and be able to help. I really don't know why the portraits are showing up. Anyone? Anyone?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 12:03 PM
Coolest Home Ever! My sims enjoyed it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 12:06 AM
Love the house you've made, triciamanly
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 4:45 PM
Default I think I found the problem
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Hi Einstein! Hopefully someone else will see this and be able to help. I really don't know why the portraits are showing up. Anyone? Anyone?

I realize this was months ago, but I just came across this issue myself; when I went to see the house, it was covered on all sides with portraits. When I was reviewing the house info to see what could be wrong, I noticed among the comments, someone (very helpfully) mentioned a new update to the vines. Since vines are all over that house, it seemed the most likely, so I downloaded that and sure enough, it fixed the problem. The house, if it is still on the lot, may have to be bulldozed and then replaced (mine did, anyway) in order for the vines to show up on the house.

I wanted to mention this in case anyone in the future has this problem, even though it may be too late to help the original person! lol
Alchemist
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimSurreal
I realize this was months ago, but I just came across this issue myself; when I went to see the house, it was covered on all sides with portraits. When I was reviewing the house info to see what could be wrong, I noticed among the comments, someone (very helpfully) mentioned a new update to the vines. Since vines are all over that house, it seemed the most likely, so I downloaded that and sure enough, it fixed the problem. The house, if it is still on the lot, may have to be bulldozed and then replaced (mine did, anyway) in order for the vines to show up on the house.

I wanted to mention this in case anyone in the future has this problem, even though it may be too late to help the original person! lol

SimSurreal, thanks so much for taking the time to share this information. Hopefully now anyone with this problem can fix it!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 8:48 PM
Extremely beautiful. Looks like you've put a lot of time and thought into this one. Your lots always look so nice and 'homey' with the shrubs all around. Very Modern!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#25 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BBdoll3
Extremely beautiful. Looks like you've put a lot of time and thought into this one. Your lots always look so nice and 'homey' with the shrubs all around. Very Modern!

BBdoll, thanks so much for your comment! I do love the shrubs! So great to see you here!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Page 1 of 2