Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emma Winchester- Supernatural

by Mychelle1212 Posted 12th May 2013 at 6:20 PM - Updated 14th May 2013 at 4:43 AM by Mychelle1212

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th May 2013 at 8:19 PM
Wait, what?? Deans daughter is still alive??? I'm back a whole season or two! Lol
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th May 2013 at 11:01 PM
Nice sim, Mychelle1212
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th May 2013 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
Nice sim, Mychelle1212

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th May 2013 at 10:16 AM
OMG. I've been looking all over for more Supernatural sims.

She looks great!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th May 2013 at 3:44 PM
Dean had a daughter??? Now I have to watch it from the beginning again all the way to season 7....
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th May 2013 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmonasi
Wait, what?? Deans daughter is still alive??? I'm back a whole season or two! Lol
If memory serves I think it was Sam who killed her to save Dean? I do know she was killed and both guys were present. Emma came from a one-night stand Dean had with a Supernatural type woman who's tribe were like Amazons. Emma was to kill Dean in order to be accepted into the tribe and to unlock her powers. Well, more or less.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th May 2013 at 9:13 PM
A very good likeness, down to the slightly puffy lower face and hooded eyes. And she's a great-looking sim whether we follow SPN or not. Thanks for sharing her!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th May 2013 at 10:35 PM
Thanks for all the kind words, guys! I'm also working on a Sarah Blake sim, for anyone who's interested. I'll be posting pics in the CFF later today.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th May 2013 at 2:09 AM
Was it REALLY necessary to make this spoiler show up on the main page? Some of us are only halfway through season 2 and will now spend the next several seasons waiting for her to be revealed.

Call me Amanda.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th May 2013 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by notthemanhattenproject
Was it REALLY necessary to make this spoiler show up on the main page? Some of us are only halfway through season 2 and will now spend the next several seasons waiting for her to be revealed.

I am sorry about the spoiler- I was dealing with several things at once while trying to edit this for submission, and it slipped my mind to put her description under a spoiler. I've gone back and edited the post now.
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st May 2013 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by notthemanhattenproject

Don't worry, she's in it for like 1/3 of a episode & not a repeat character.
Wait until season 4; then a awesome character first shows up!
Even the incredible awesome he-who-could-do-no-wrong-Dean gets a tiny glare from me when not being as nice as he should/could be in my eyes

@Mychelle1212 Looking forward to my favorite guys!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th May 2013 at 8:34 PM
dEAN HAS A DAUGHTER. WHAT. OH MY GOD I'M ONLY ON SEASON 5. DEAR GOD I NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS EMMA WINCHESTER BUT WOW YES THIS SIM IS VERY PRETTY AND ACCURATE. One thing I would change is the eye distance, they seem closer than the actual persons. :3
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 9:36 PM
Ohhhhh wow, what a great likeness! Especially in the eyes, just... spot on. Man, I need to catch up on Supernatural.