Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiny Traditional Family Starter

by karlik-nos Posted 12th May 2013 at 10:21 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th May 2013 at 10:29 PM
Great house! We need more starters for those of us who don't use money cheats.

I don't have two of the stuff packs required for the house but I own all the required expansions. Will I still be able to use this house and replace the missing items with items I do have?

I write Sims stories and do YouTube videos, too!

Check out my YouTube channel here.

You can read my stories here.

Oh and I have this nifty thing called a Simblr, too. Find it here.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th May 2013 at 11:04 PM
Love the house you've made, karlik-nos
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th May 2013 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ashleigh825
I don't have two of the stuff packs required for the house but I own all the required expansions. Will I still be able to use this house and replace the missing items with items I do have?

Hi Ashleigh, yes I believe it's possible to download and use a house that uses stuff packs you don't have. I think it's automatically replaced by base game items. However, it's not the same thing with expansion packs, but I'm not sure.

Otherwise, yes, it's a very nice starter! Love it, thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2013 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ashleigh825

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that question. However, I don't think I've used any Fast Lane or High-End Loft items in this house (but there's definitely at least one plant from Outdoor Living). I included them in the list of required expansions/stuff packs to be on the safe side as they were installed on my computer at the time I built the house. If those two packs are the ones you're missing I'd suggest you try to install the house - there's a good chance it will work.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th May 2013 at 4:26 AM
I love the fact that it's a 10x10. I like having variety in those.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th May 2013 at 6:18 PM
Thanks, this is good.