Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims Music Store

by Michelle Posted 19th May 2013 at 1:47 AM
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th May 2013 at 2:01 AM
very nice music store, haven't DLed, but you got a thanks anyways!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th May 2013 at 2:49 AM
Wow. You did a great job on this.
Banned
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th May 2013 at 5:30 AM
I love it as always, you lots are perfect. Looks extra fun to play with in an OFB business.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th May 2013 at 8:03 AM
Love this! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th May 2013 at 4:17 PM
PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER!! Well everyone time I try to download a house or sim, a package file basically. It go's in but I can't find it in my game? I save it in my downloads like I do with normal CC but it doesn't work! Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or something? And if you could make a tutorial or tell me how to? Tah x
Banned
#7 Old 19th May 2013 at 5:29 PM Last edited by joninmobile : 19th May 2013 at 10:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by jadethespade
PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER!! Well everyone time I try to download a house or sim, a package file basically. It go's in but I can't find it in my game? I save it in my downloads like I do with normal CC but it doesn't work! Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or something? And if you could make a tutorial or tell me how to? Tah x

First of all get The Clean Installer download the first file. Open your sims2pack with the Clean Installer and install it to your game. You should see your lot in your game when you are in the neighborhood by clicking on the house icon next to the sim icon. You can then place it in the neighborhood on an empty piece of land.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 3:07 PM
Love the music store you've made, Michelle 111
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 8:48 PM
... YES! My Sims will totally eat this up. >:D