Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Project "Maiden's bedroom " . Part 2. Valance.

by Droopsi Posted 14th May 2013 at 9:19 PM - Updated 13th Jan 2014 at 10:19 PM by Droopsi

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th May 2013 at 10:59 PM
:lovestruc Just so "Beautiful and more Beautiful" I just love your work and details always so perfect. That is the reason you are on my "Favorite Creator list" here on MTS.
Thanks as always for sharing and thanks for the bed link.
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th May 2013 at 5:49 PM
I'm getting a "500 - Internal Service Error" when I try to download anything from HoleySimoley. Not sure if it's just a temporary thing, or just affecting my computer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th May 2013 at 7:07 PM
Simonut, thanks! :lovestruc
xmegumi, when you get this message? you use my link? or you type the site address manually? I checked. All the links are working. Downloads are fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th May 2013 at 7:13 PM
Beautiful work!
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd May 2013 at 9:57 PM
I used your link, I checked back today and it's working now! Sorry to bother you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 1:11 PM
i tried the downlaod and it dose not Work Q A Q sorry to bug Q A Q i get
"500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed."
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thatfuzzyduckie
i tried the downlaod and it dose not Work Q A Q sorry to bug Q A Q i get
"500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed."

Hi. I got the same error. Don't click on the picture. Click on the actual link that says "Download Mesh". That's what worked for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 4:22 PM
Hi there, I absolutely love your maidens bedroom project, such gorgeous items!!! Just one question, where abouts in buy mode can i find the Valance? i have downloaded it and I seem to have forgotten which category it is in, I've tried misc > misc etc and even tables, chairs, I cannot seem to find it! Thanks in advance
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by harleyodonnell
Hi there, I absolutely love your maidens bedroom project, such gorgeous items!!! Just one question, where abouts in buy mode can i find the Valance? i have downloaded it and I seem to have forgotten which category it is in, I've tried misc > misc etc and even tables, chairs, I cannot seem to find it! Thanks in advance

Hi! I do not remember. Download the collection file and you will not need to look him
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 3:08 PM
Love it, thanks Droopsi
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 1:20 AM
Hi there. Your Maiden's Bedroom Project is absolutely wonderful. I was looking and I saw that the mesh's link for this was broken. I looked around and I couldn't find the mesh anywhere else. :[
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 4:49 PM
Mesh
Quote: Originally posted by Entose
Hi there. Your Maiden's Bedroom Project is absolutely wonderful. I was looking and I saw that the mesh's link for this was broken. I looked around and I couldn't find the mesh anywhere else. :[

I realy like Maiden's Bedroom Project too. Mesh Link was broken. You can finde mesh in here: https://app.box.com/s/i9za5c32bwpz273a622a/13/808327217
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 5:19 AM
Thank you where are the actual beds from?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maezyj
Thank you where are the actual beds from?

Here
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 8:20 PM
Many thanks for your beautiful uploads and the hard work you must have put into it!
Would it perhaps be possible to label your files more clearly? Maybe as you did with your pillows, where you provided a picture with numbers to show which is which and then accordingly named files?
I would like to get the 3 versions I like best but find it very hard to tell the details in SimPe... And I'm really afraid my download folder might explode if I keep all the maiden's bedroom stuff
Nevertheless I do hope you will continue your great work!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lady Heather
Many thanks for your beautiful uploads and the hard work you must have put into it!
Would it perhaps be possible to label your files more clearly? Maybe as you did with your pillows, where you provided a picture with numbers to show which is which and then accordingly named files?
I would like to get the 3 versions I like best but find it very hard to tell the details in SimPe... And I'm really afraid my download folder might explode if I keep all the maiden's bedroom stuff
Nevertheless I do hope you will continue your great work!!!

Thank you. You can delete unnecessary variants directly in the game. Consider all variants and take only the necessary variants
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 4:04 AM
Pretty

THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 7:59 AM
Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 5:53 PM
Great job. I really love your Maiden's bedroom collection. Thank you so much for it. You are definitely one of my favorite creators.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 3:02 AM
thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 12:25 PM
http://sims2artists.com/index.php?topic=4256.0 I found the bed mesh here so your welcome people lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 12:31 PM
oh...someone beat me too it well if the post gets deleted somehow? lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 10:34 PM
brill
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Sep 2021 at 11:30 AM
Here is the archived site, for anyone who wants the meshes: https://archive.liquidsims.com/mirr...&pagestartrow=2