Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Vagrant Camp

by Kittylynn74 Posted 22nd May 2013 at 9:24 PM
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd May 2013 at 1:00 AM
If it weren't for my no CC policy, I'd grab this in an instant. Might still do so when I have the energy to re-model with my own stuff =)

Great idea, and really well made.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd May 2013 at 9:30 AM
This is really cool and it deserves more likes, Thank you for uploading !

P.S.: gummilutt you can always delete the cc in the download folder.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd May 2013 at 1:26 PM
I'm aware, yes, but that leaves a lot with things missing, which is why I would have to re-model it if it were to be used. So... exactly what I said in my post =)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd May 2013 at 6:58 PM
What a great idea - and perfectly executed too!
;-) Great job!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd May 2013 at 6:59 PM
kittylynn! Leave it to you to keep the game real! Sad, but true, a place like this is home for lots of people, so why not for sims too? Hopefully, they can gain support from fellow dwellers, gain some skills, and work their way up to the house of their dreams! The challenge is on everybody!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th May 2013 at 5:59 AM
Thank you so much! This is a lovely lot, and I have just the place for it in my game~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th May 2013 at 3:44 PM
The custom content in this lot is great! Thanks for making this lot.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:58 PM
Love the camp you've made, Kittylynn74
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 6:21 AM
Awesome!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 12:58 PM
I like this a lot, thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 8:14 AM
I love this, it's so real. A place I live near to looks just like this. The community leaders are trying to clean up, but they keep coming back. Definitely gonna use this. Will go well with the dirty skins and clothing I have collected.
Theorist
#13 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 12:56 AM
@Kittylynn74

I am having some issues with the crack meshes. 4 of them show blue in my catalog, however 2 of them if I click on them show as being their and usable. The other two however flash blue on the lot.

The two that are the issue are Crack to gossip ii.2 and iii.2 (2.2 and 3.2).