Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prim & Polished

by fakepeeps7 Posted 25th May 2013 at 8:10 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th May 2013 at 4:22 PM
Your kids clothing, always makes my day. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th May 2013 at 4:41 PM
Very nice set. Thanks for making all your "kid" clothes. Not a lot of creators make clothes for kids. Thanks to you have have lots of options for my young ones.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th May 2013 at 8:32 PM
You have really spoiled my kid girls. They refuse to wear other designers clothes. lol
When it comes to children clothes you are one of my best creators. Thank you much. :lovestruc
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th May 2013 at 10:28 PM
These are great. However, I was wondering if you could make these without the shadows underneath the skirt. Those shadows are so strange looking, almost like the girls are wearing thigh highs.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th May 2013 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by child_of_air
These are great. However, I was wondering if you could make these without the shadows underneath the skirt. Those shadows are so strange looking, almost like the girls are wearing thigh highs.

No, sorry, I won't be doing that. I might be risking rejection by the MTS moderators without proper shadows (I agree that they might look strange at certain angles, like when the Sim is sitting or reclining, but these shadows are standard on most meshes... Maxis or custom).

However, you can do it yourself. All you need to do is make a quick fix on the alpha texture to get rid of the shadow.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th May 2013 at 8:38 AM
Super cute! Thanks for uploading.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th May 2013 at 8:44 AM
Your sims and their amazing taste in fashion makes my game complete.
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 2:21 AM
Hi. I really like these, but I think they're a bit plain. I think if you did maybe one with like... the same style, but designs on the dresses, it would workout better. (Just Saying)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 4:31 AM
Very cute clothes, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 7:20 AM
These are lovely, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 9:52 PM
Thank you so much for making these! so sweet and lovely!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:54 PM
Love the clothes you've made, fakepeeps7
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 8:41 PM
You're making my game very slow Fakepeeps! Too many awesome clothes in my downloads folder! Where did you get the girls hair? I know some of them are Maxis but the others?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st May 2014 at 10:55 AM
Used this mesh to make the bolero dresses have shiny shoes. So pretty! I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th May 2014 at 7:59 PM
I'm really like it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th May 2015 at 11:24 AM
Great its perfect for summer!