Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

For the Love of Goth!- Two Child Friendly Outfits for Manly Goths

by Eltanin Posted 5th Jun 2013 at 8:15 AM - Updated 18th Jun 2013 at 8:26 AM by Eltanin

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 1:55 PM
needlecream's mesh is super adorable! I need a gazillion recolors of that, like now! I love the little boots and the picture you have of little Mort either shivering or stamping his feet (can't tell which) is the most adorable thing ever! I loved your other Goth set too, how you made the adult outfits more kid-friendly. You've got a great sense of style, keep it going!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
needlecream's mesh is super adorable! I need a gazillion recolors of that, like now! I love the little boots and the picture you have of little Mort either shivering or stamping his feet (can't tell which) is the most adorable thing ever! I loved your other Goth set too, how you made the adult outfits more kid-friendly. You've got a great sense of style, keep it going!

Wow that's such a great thing to hear coming from an amazing creator like yourself! I'm so glad you like them, I might do some recolours of needlecreams mesh (because it's too awesome not too) but at a later time, as I have some other projects I'm working on currently
PS: Mortimer is stomping his feet in a little grumpy fit, I did this because Morty has the grumpy trait in TS3...now that I look at it though he does look sorta shivery.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 5:56 PM
I love his black-and-white shoes that he's wearing with his suit. Very dapper!

Nice job with the recolours. I don't have any particularly Goth Sim boys in my game at the moment, but I do have a few boys who love the colour purple who would adore that vest...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
I love his black-and-white shoes that he's wearing with his suit. Very dapper!

Nice job with the recolours. I don't have any particularly Goth Sim boys in my game at the moment, but I do have a few boys who love the colour purple who would adore that vest...

Glad you can find some use for it then, thanks again for the mesh :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 2:52 PM
The little welly boots are adorable! Thanks for converting this
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 7:17 PM
I love the adorable wellies! Ahh!

And the formal outfit? I died when I saw that you had put on nice shoes! So much cuter and much more "Mortimer" appropriate than the sneakers the original outfit comes in. This is perfect. Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:46 PM
Love the outfits you've made, Eltanin
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 6:14 PM
These are so very cute~
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 6:19 PM
Can you make one Of Gunther Goth from The Sims 3 but into The Sims 2
Forum Resident