Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gorebash, The Friendly Orc.

by ButchSims Posted 13th Jun 2013 at 7:11 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2013 at 1:42 PM by ButchSims

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 8:34 PM
At first glance I thought, "Looks more like a Half-Orc to me." He looks great.
I looooove you're description and his personality. Gorebash stole my heart <3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 11:34 PM
Amazing job! Congrats!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 12:24 AM
Love the sim you've made, ButchSims
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 1:45 AM
Congrats! adding him to my game.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 2:31 AM
Yay! I'm glad you got him uploaded, he is totally adorable. :3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 3:10 AM
awww bless!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 12:23 PM
He looks just great and the backstory is hilarious. Who would have thought that an orc could steal our hearts so quickly?

Inventor
#9 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 3:02 PM
Scary, and yet adorable!! I love him!

Echo Weaver's Simblr: http://echoweaver.tumblr.com/
A portrait in stubbornness - Playing the same legacy since 2009
Sample a Brave Legacy: http://sims3sample.illation.net
#10 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 3:11 PM
He has completely different and unusual background story for a fierce-looking Orc, which is very interesting to read. Giving him much more outstandingly unique personality for a supernatural sim. Too bad I don't have Supernatural EP, I can't have him in my game, but he is surely noted on my list of favorite user-made supernatural sims. Well done, ButchSims!

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 9:20 PM
Glad to see him uploaded, and that he got accepted very quickly! He's truly 'ad-orc-able', nice job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 3:49 PM
As an avid Skyrim player, you did a very good job with this creation. Tempted to download him and somehow force him to be a blacksmith. Great job!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 5:41 AM
Oh ! He's fantastic. One of my Skyrim characters is married to Ghorbash the Iron Hand, and now I can put him in my sims game too! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 6:40 PM
Oh my, what a cutie!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 9:40 PM
This guy is hilarious! Great build!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 9:41 PM
Awww, what a huggable cuddly green guy, who's a cute little orc, yes you are!
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 12:59 AM
Ghorbash* Not Gorebash >_< My orc character, Shelob, uses him as a follower. I was gonna marry him, but I wanted a whole little stronghold. I've got an orc steward, orc husband and orc follower.. like a BOSS. Neat sim ^_^
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by THEMANICBEAUTY
Ghorbash* Not Gorebash >_<
Actually it IS Gorebash. Despite playing Skyrim frequently, that is not where I got his name from, as there are so many characters in that game that it is impossible to remember them all. His name actually comes from the book "A Flight Of Dragons", by Peter Dickenson.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 11:12 AM
I love his face! I'm going to half to defang him,change his skin color, and make him a human sim in my game. He looks good as both
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 8:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
Actually it IS Gorebash. Despite playing Skyrim frequently, that is not where I got his name from, as there are so many characters in that game that it is impossible to remember them all. His name actually comes from the book "A Flight Of Dragons", by Peter Dickenson.

That's interesting. The character in Skyrim is likely a nod to the character from that book. They tend to do that a lot.Also, I think the marriageable characters in Skyrim are the ones people remember the most.

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 8:57 PM
Always loved gorbash in Skyrim, marrying him was the best decision I've ever made.
I loved how you remade him for the Sims, he looks so good, as always!
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 9:05 AM
I really need to get Supernatural, lol. Nice orc-Sim, love it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 10:26 PM
I have him in game without the CC and he is still a cutie. He has a teenage son. Can't wait to see how much like his father he becomes as an adult.Also with Naas I gave him 50 % alien dNA so he had an "Orkish power" his son inherited.
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 6:06 AM
I LOVEEEEE this sim! I have the PERFECT wife for him! Jin Anjali! She's a premade EA sim that comes with Supernatural. I LOVE her, I give her a makeover and leave her orc features. They are gonna make hideously adorable children! OMFG!! I think I'm gonna do my first ever 100 baby challenge with this sim and my Jin Anjali. If you don't know who Jin Anjali is, you should go look her up on google. She's got such an interesting face. It's the perfect blend of hideous and pretty to me, especially when fixed up a bit and given a different set of lips. YAY! Thanks Gorebash is awesome! He's gonna make a great daddy. :D

Here's my Jin Anjali in one of her many incarnations in my game. Gorebash and Jin are gonna be SO CUTE together!

:lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 1:39 AM
I'm in love <3 thanks for creating him :D
Page 1 of 2