Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

16 Circus Recolours of Maxis' "Hey Jute" by Lemniscat

by Lemniscat Posted 16th Jun 2013 at 1:52 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 9:41 PM
thank so much,so sweet i love it!
Banned
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 3:48 AM
This looks too easy. o_O It seems as if all you have done is recolor the original texture in Photoshop by modifying the hue/saturation.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 4:58 AM
Why dose it matter how he did it? The textures look fine and the colors are great. Im also jealous of your screenshots. Do you use maxis lighting? That might be way, it makes everything look so, smooth? I dunno, but its great.
#5 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Night Racer
Why dose it matter how he did it? The textures look fine and the colors are great. Im also jealous of your screenshots. Do you use maxis lighting? That might be way, it makes everything look so, smooth? I dunno, but its great.

It matters, because Mod The Sims is known to not permit uploads that are too simple, like creations that are just slider changes. It's effort that the moderators typically want to see.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 5:00 PM
I have your other recolors for the "Hey Jute" floors and love those. These should be great as well. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CrèmedelaCrème
It matters, because Mod The Sims is known to not permit uploads that are too simple, like creations that are just slider changes. It's effort that the moderators typically want to see.

Hey CremedelaCreme, if there was too little effort, do you think that the creators would have allowed the upload? For the record, I did not just change the hue/saturation of the flooring :-)

Quote: Originally posted by Night Racer

Thanks :-) I use Fraps! I am not particularly fond of the camera of the game :P
#8 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lemniscat
Hey CremedelaCreme, if there was too little effort, do you think that the creators would have allowed the upload? For the record, I did not just change the hue/saturation of the flooring :-)

Depending on the creation's uploading date, Mod The Sims has accepted many things that would have been rejected by today's standards. I am actually quite surprised that this creation is uploaded on June 2013, implying that Mod The Sims may have been more lax on the rules or that you have done something that has caused the moderator(s) to accept this work despite that it looks like simple slider changes. You may have extracted out the textures from the game or sharpened the image, so that they look crisp.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:14 PM
Love the floor coverings you've made, Lemniscat
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 11:46 PM
These are great. Will go prefect with some wallpaper I downloaded earlier. Thank you.