Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Celesta Lunette

by yca2 Posted 19th Jun 2013 at 10:55 AM - Updated 19th Jun 2013 at 5:27 PM by yca2

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 11:00 AM
Such a sweet, lovely face! And I love the text you've written for her - gives a really good idea of her personality.

One tiny suggestion though? When doing a sim with a dark skintone, it's usually easier to see them if you put them on a less light background. I love light backgrounds most of the time, but the contrast makes it difficult to see her, just a bit.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 11:29 AM
Love the sim you've made, yca2
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 2:24 PM
She's cute and I like her background story, too. Well done!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 4:41 PM
She is soooooooooo cute! And I love her skin color...I'm adding her to my game =)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Such a sweet, lovely face! And I love the text you've written for her - gives a really good idea of her personality.

One tiny suggestion though? When doing a sim with a dark skintone, it's usually easier to see them if you put them on a less light background. I love light backgrounds most of the time, but the contrast makes it difficult to see her, just a bit.

Ahh, that's something I'll definitely keep that in mind about the darker background. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 9:29 PM
how do i download the skin? i tried and it didnt show up in my game
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 5:52 AM
Can SOMEone please help me.. I'm so aggravated at this point. I absolutely adore this sim and I wouldLOVE to have her.. But As of today, nothing i have download for her has worked.. All my other mods work, but this is my first skin, and it isn't working.. I used WinRAR to rip the file and extracted it to my mods folder and nothing. I got nothing. I've checked it twice. t downloaded her, but her hair didn't load either. It's in the picture, but not on here, and she's all odd looking now, and without the skin of course. I'm just so confused and I don/t know what to do.. Please, PLEASE help..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 5:50 AM
thanks..awesome
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th May 2014 at 1:30 PM
thanks so cool
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by traveler6
how do i download the skin? i tried and it didnt show up in my game

I was able to download it like any regular skin, but when I tried it did come with a picture file, just delete that and extract it to your mod >> packages file.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 11:17 PM
Great work! I am really enjoying playing this Sim in Lunar Lakes. She is currently about half-way towards her ambition to be a master artist (sculptor was not an option as I don't have Ambitions). I used Seasons and NRaas MasterController to tag her as an alien. The suggested skintone is a great choice for this Sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 11:05 PM
She is lovely, even without the lovely blue skin. I am using her in my game within 2 households one with blue skin and with default skin. Thank you so much. Really loving your work.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 11:12 PM
The link for the skin no longer works... is there anywhere else we can get it? It's absolutely gorgeous and I'd love to have it!
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 7:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Moonmask
The link for the skin no longer works... is there anywhere else we can get it? It's absolutely gorgeous and I'd love to have it!

It took some work, and the good old Wayback Machine, but I found a working link for the skin!

https://app.box.com/s/x1mqhxtfybesw0shrhgz

I hope it works.