Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Life of the Bohemian -no cc-

by Vampire_aninyosaloh Posted 6th Jul 2013 at 4:03 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 8:33 PM
This is really great! Thanks so much for making it. (I've been meaning to try something like this, but now I can procrastinate some more c; )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 11:45 PM
This is super adorable. I always tend to make "struggling artist" sims, but then get frustrated and motherlode them anyways. This house gives me a perfect excuse to play by the rules And I LOVE exposed brick on the inside!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 11:49 PM
Wonderful house you made! I truly LOVE it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 12:15 AM
I love the atmosphere in this little place - captures the 'starving in a garret' feel with such style!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 9:27 AM
Love the house you've made, Nina
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 5:39 PM
Unique and very awesome house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 1:59 AM
Very unique, indeed. Great job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 1:04 PM
i'm having a slight problem with the stairs (excluding the first inner stair.)
for some reason when i send my sim upstairs, she uses the stairs then turns around and goes back down

am i the only one having this problem?

btw the house is awesome i really love small places like these.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 6:10 PM
Great work !!! I love this way of life for my sims in your house. Thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 12:59 PM
Default I"m having this problem too
any luck in getting past it? my sim can use the first two floors but then when it starts to use the outside stairs it get about 95% up them and turns around and comes back down. I've removed the hanging plants thinking they might be in the way. I even moved the wall of the house in a little to make the landing larger, but still no luck.

I love the house but it's kind of useless if my sim can't sleep or bathe. Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Quote: Originally posted by shamixen
i'm having a slight problem with the stairs (excluding the first inner stair.)
for some reason when i send my sim upstairs, she uses the stairs then turns around and goes back down

am i the only one having this problem?

btw the house is awesome i really love small places like these.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 12:05 AM
Adorable! It'll be great for both a struggling artists scenario, and possibly editing to create a home full of roommates! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 5:42 PM
This is wonderfully done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:14 PM Last edited by iLoveSaraMoon : 10th Aug 2014 at 5:39 PM. Reason: typos
My Kind of Home
My kind of home, here's what I adore: built on a 10 by 10 lot (you can place it ANYWHERE)
the classic artsy shabby chic interior (with clutter, although I removed some to add items)
Lovely classic exterior (looks great in my neighborhoods)
Overall happy struggling artist vibe
What I added: spiral staircases on the top 2 floor (the exterior stairs don't work for me) and a roof top work/relax area with Jewelry Making station, garden boxes and outdoor dining additional lightning (my vision is not so great so I add lightning to all my homes)
Thank you for all your hard work. I could have never created this Artsy Haven for my sims.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iLoveSaraMoon
My kind of home, here's what I adore: built on a 10 by 10 lot (you can place it ANYWHERE)
the classic artsy shabby chic interior (with clutter, although I removed some to add items)
Lovely classic exterior (looks great in my neighborhoods)
Overall happy struggling artist vibe
What I added: spiral staircases on the top 2 floor (the exterior stairs don't work for me) and a roof top work/relax area with Jewelry Making station, garden boxes and outdoor dining additional lightning (my vision is not so great so I add lightning to all my homes)
Thank you for all your hard work. I could have never created this Artsy Haven for my sims.

Thank you very much for your lovely comment

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 12:20 AM
Default You are welcome
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
Thank you very much for your lovely comment

This is still one of my favorite homes. I continue to love it and add it to new worlds.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 2:31 AM
"no custom content" Just talent....lots of talent.
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 12:33 PM
I very like this house, but....i had a problem using the last two floors. Sims take the stairs but unabled to finish the way, he turn back and go down. I've fix it by deleting the the last stairs. So sims are now able to go to 3rd floor and use a stair i installed inside to access the 4th floor.

Except for this it very great place for an artist.