Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glassotorium Purple.

by lukyzade Posted 9th Jul 2013 at 7:35 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2013 at 8:03 PM by lukyzade

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 2:25 AM
Very neat and interesting house you got here!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 3:05 AM
I really like the crisp, clean lines and the colour scheme - nice work!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 7:56 AM
Love the house you've made, lukyzade
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 3:05 PM
Love the exterior and the layout.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 4:18 PM
Intriguing roofline, it certainly makes for a unique profile, and your layout is very usable. Nice work, thank you for sharing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 7:26 AM
Wonderful house.
Thanks for giving it out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 11:33 PM
I luv ur idea its lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 1:37 AM
just wondering, do you HAVE to have everything? or can you just remove it? because i don't want anything that could crash my game.... :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hotdogs4life
just wondering, do you HAVE to have everything? or can you just remove it? because i don't want anything that could crash my game.... :P

No, the CC is essential for the house to look exactly like it is in the screenshots, but you can of course leave it out and put in your own furniture, and the game automatically replaces it with base game stuff, though I'm not exactly sure how aesthetically pleasing that would look.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 6:49 PM
This nice little house was a very fabtastic find for my artistic sim, I consider a sort of Artist's Loft! Thank you so much for putting the time and work into building this!