Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Nest Townhome

by yadarya Posted 14th Jul 2013 at 5:30 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 6:35 AM
Love the house you've made, yadarya
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 10:56 PM
This is a lovely starter and I love your use of colour and style, thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 4:13 PM
I'm totally in love with the simplicity of this house! love it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 1:15 PM
Love the color, looks like mint tea.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 12:09 PM
Yours is one of the prettiest starter houses I've seen, I would love to download it but my game crashes too much. But if I ever fix it, I'm gonna download this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 1:40 AM
(1x1 lot? lol!) amazing house!!! i should use that WAY more often... i only used it what, like twice? yeah twice and i absulaty ADORE it!! thatnks lots for actually taking time our of your life and making this!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 3:45 AM
I'm amazed at the beauty you can make with a very tight budget. Already using your creation as the starter house for my three-member household (replaced the double bed with two nice and inexpensive single beds). The small extra room in the third floor is very useful as an extra bedroom.

I'm curious how you are able to attach walls to the side of the stair landing - it's made using CFE, right?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dvengari
I'm amazed at the beauty you can make with a very tight budget. Already using your creation as the starter house for my three-member household (replaced the double bed with two nice and inexpensive single beds). The small extra room in the third floor is very useful as an extra bedroom.

I'm curious how you are able to attach walls to the side of the stair landing - it's made using CFE, right?

Thanks! Absolutely, it's CFE
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 9:17 PM
I really love your starter homes. They have such a lovely, modern look to them and really fit my artsy neighborhood! Thanks, thanks, thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 10:28 AM
So simple and beautiful!!!
Thanks!