Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tasty Townhomes *CC Free*

by iiNs0mNiiA Posted 13th Jul 2013 at 4:36 PM - Updated 13th Jul 2013 at 8:20 PM by iiNs0mNiiA

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 5:10 PM
Nicely done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 9:53 PM
Simple, practical, decorated... Great work.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 10:20 PM
Thank you! These are very nice.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 11:33 PM
Love the house you've made, iiNs0mNiiA
Mad Poster
#6 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 12:53 AM
Do these function as Late Night apartments with NPC doors or are they the newer University Life type apartments where you rent out the extra rooms?

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Do these function as Late Night apartments with NPC doors or are they the newer University Life type apartments where you rent out the extra rooms?

I left it up to the player: you can add NPCs if you like, you can also rent out the rooms, or say you have a household with a lot of Sims you can have them live in the different apartments, but still have them as one household.

(JIC: for NPCs shift-click on the door of the apartment you want them to live in)

iiNs0mNiiA
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 1:26 PM
Those are really cute! Very nice (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 7:14 PM
These look great, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 4:51 PM
Just being polite, I don't know that these are good enough to really be thankful for them yet.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 10:10 PM
Thanks, a recognizable architectural style. I'm sure I often see these in real life....but what street I can't remember. I sort of take them for granted. I believe those real life ones use the higher roof side for an extra window overlooking the neighbour's roof for extra light.

And a parking space inside a garage...an obvious thing but I made several garages but never thought of that for some reason. That proves looking at other's work improves your own.

@Ethan: Being thankful for a present is always polite.